UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do a lot of scavenging for themes, because I like to give them music that fits into their character. It's also cool to find a more obscure song for a CAW than a widely popular one, though sometimes those do fit well too. Here's a bit of an update. Well, I make him sound small like that, and obviously he's not, haha.

Orion.jpg

The one and only "God King" himself, Orion. Legionarius' half brother, and currently the strongest CAW I make. He's what I call a "Boss" character, intentionally made to be difficult to defeat, what with his high offensive an durability stats. He dishes out mass punishment and can take just as much himself. As far as his character in my "universe", Orion remains undefeated, having never been pinned or submitted yet, and reigns supreme as XWA Heavyweight Champion of the World. Can anyone step up and dethrone this mountainous mass of muscle?

Entrance video will be coming soon for him.

I could see Orion since he is a God like character being taken down by an adversary with a Titan-esque gimmick. That might be food for thought. :)

Love seein' Orion, nice to how he looks year to year.

I haven't yet decided who will get the distinction of beating him, but I do know it's got to be one epic match when it happens. Something indeed to think about for the future, but for now...here's his EPIC title entrance. I love this CAW, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFaLR5e7OKE

I do a lot of scavenging for themes, because I like to give them music that fits into their character. It's also cool to find a more obscure song for a CAW than a widely popular one, though sometimes those do fit well too. Here's a bit of an update. Well, I make him sound small like that, and obviously he's not, haha.

Orion.jpg

The one and only "God King" himself, Orion. Legionarius' half brother, and currently the strongest CAW I make. He's what I call a "Boss" character, intentionally made to be difficult to defeat, what with his high offensive an durability stats. He dishes out mass punishment and can take just as much himself. As far as his character in my "universe", Orion remains undefeated, having never been pinned or submitted yet, and reigns supreme as XWA Heavyweight Champion of the World. Can anyone step up and dethrone this mountainous mass of muscle?

Entrance video will be coming soon for him.

I saw the XWA Countdown video of Orion, and let's just say everyone else is about to get :censored: up. The beard does kind of give him that "Odin"(Norse King of the Gods)look, which is a pretty good look for him to go to. And the theme is perfect for him.

I did just now enjoy watching him demolish Super Cena in just over 6 minutes. He eats and AA, comeback and hits The Fall Of Olympus (Kevin Thorn's Crucifix Powerbomb) and it's all academic. When he's on, he's a monster. Pretty much the men's equivalent of Sarah Warfield among my CAWS...the standard bearer of which every other competitor must dig down deep to stand a chance against. I think it could be the white & gold they both wear, lol.

I was wondering when you were going to make Orion. Can't view the vid, yet. But last year I used the Esper theme from Final Fantasy X for him and it fit like a glove.

Also, I wish I was able to come up with cool backstories for my caws. I'm not that creative, lol.

I did just now enjoy watching him demolish Super Cena in just over 6 minutes. He eats and AA, comeback and hits The Fall Of Olympus (Kevin Thorn's Crucifix Powerbomb) and it's all academic. When he's on, he's a monster. Pretty much the men's equivalent of Sarah Warfield among my CAWS...the standard bearer of which every other competitor must dig down deep to stand a chance against. I think it could be the white & gold they both wear, lol.

His name of "God Of Kings" is very approate after beating Cena in 6 minutes.

As much as I love Orion's look as well...these two right here are just plain AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkXCTcrx1wA

Pretty obvious that I took a cue from Jinder Mahal's attire to create the designs on their gear. Hamid Aziz is not the typical Arab wrestling gimmick either. Instead of him being an anit-American, I have as being an aristocratic, snobbish playboy. Kinda like a Saudi version of ADR (his family has an oil export business, so he's rich). And of course, Abu Hassan, his big backup/bodyguard, is a pure enforcer. He won't let anyone harm his charge...and that means he has to harm those who aspire to do so before they get the chance.

looks like skin tone 5.

they look good though.

How did you make STE's gloves? is it the double sweatbands + the Red/Black gloves? or done in PT?

You are both correct. Only a few more need completion and then I might be able to do that preview show for XWA on YT. I think I might wait till the patch releases on the 30th and see how it improves Universe...maybe use that for in game matches along with Story Designer? Just brainstorming right now.

Any update on Team Katana and Camilla Blackheart? and are you bringing back : "Billionaire" Brock Bentley , Skarlet , Jesse Rison , Eryk Redd. And I got a request , I'm a big fan of Saint Row the third, can you make a Yakuza version of Johnny Gat with four attires ( one in a X-division attire , one in a Camo Edge pants like in WM 24, one in 1996 HBK tights with Saint Row logo and street clothes from Saint Row The Third)

As much as I love Orion's look as well...these two right here are just plain AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkXCTcrx1wA

Pretty obvious that I took a cue from Jinder Mahal's attire to create the designs on their gear. Hamid Aziz is not the typical Arab wrestling gimmick either. Instead of him being an anit-American, I have as being an aristocratic, snobbish playboy. Kinda like a Saudi version of ADR (his family has an oil export business, so he's rich). And of course, Abu Hassan, his big backup/bodyguard, is a pure enforcer. He won't let anyone harm his charge...and that means he has to harm those who aspire to do so before they get the chance.

Awesome

Fenix's theme is awesome. I love stuff that drops hard like that, like this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOYCas-8sc

At like :20.

I think I might have a CAW coming down the piepline who this will fit juuuuuust perfectly. ;)

Any update on Team Katana and Camilla Blackheart? and are you bringing back : "Billionaire" Brock Bentley , Skarlet , Jesse Rison , Eryk Redd. And I got a request , I'm a big fan of Saint Row the third, can you make a Yakuza version of Johnny Gat with four attires ( one in a X-division attire , one in a Camo Edge pants like in WM 24, one in 1996 HBK tights with Saint Row logo and street clothes from Saint Row The Third)

Team Katana won't be until I complete the first batch of CAWS that I'll actually be using for the XWA show. Bentley, Skarlet, Rison & Carmella are part of the show, so they'll be done in the next coming days. And Gat? Challenge accepted.

Lol, Apollo, makes me think of a darkside luchador from hell. He is more scarier than Riot, execpt for that one outfit with the hood and the mask.

Orion, Aziz, and Hassan are all nicely done.

Luckily for you all, every CAW thus far showcased in this thread is available for DL right now. As for the future though? Well, I haven't DL'd the patch...and I'm not going to, not yet anyway. I will finish my CAWS offline and then update the game, so that all I had planned to do won't need to be altered by this mess. While I will still be putting up countdown vids and even a preseason show (running matches as we speak), no newer CAWS will be uploaded until I make 'em all.

Also, don't hold me to this...but it just may very well be the final year of my CAW making unless I see reason to get the next version of this series.

Archived