UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I get back to what you all came for...the ladies! :P These two, are the two main bad guys of the XWA's Diamond Division.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqQ7x6FKdVs

First up is Channelle, aka "Ms. Bittersweet" or quite simply "That Bitch". She's brash, she's bitchy, she's a catty blonde bully. But for all her attitude, she has the skill in the ring to back it...when she's not using whatever underhanded tricks she can to get her way.

Next is Tiffany Queensbury, aka "The Duchess". Born into wealth, she's...a snob. Pure & simple. Only those who share in her tastes (being pleasure at the expense of others) she associates herself with, hence why the pair get along so well. (NOTE: In previous games her last name was Masterson. I changed it to Queensbury because plays into the "Duchess" nickname. Clever, yes?)

You'll notice their attires closely resemble the style of attire of two certain TNA knockouts? Chan & Tiff have a similar...er...relationship with one another. Kind of an amalgamation of LayCool, TBP and "Winterlina" all in one package. They aren't the only members of Paragon though. Stay tuned to see who else is in. ;)

Was Tiffany Masterson a blond last year? I don't remember. Something really irks me about her this year, that's for sure. I kept thinking she was Sonya Robbins instead. It's probably just the color scheme, I bet.

I was able to download Tadako earlier, but that was all. I got like 5 server fails so I gave up. I'll try again later on after RAW.

Was Tiffany Masterson a blond last year? I don't remember. Something really irks me about her this year, that's for sure. I kept thinking she was Sonya Robbins instead. It's probably just the color scheme, I bet.

I was able to download Tadako earlier, but that was all. I got like 5 server fails so I gave up. I'll try again later on after RAW.

I made the boots black in immediately after I uploaded the video, so she looks better...no more bright bright red aside from the glove. I did give her the hair color change too...to kind of match up with Kaite Lea/Winter's look...and because of some thing my brother pointed out last year, I make a lot of blonde girls, lol.

Speaking of the servers, I've decided to wait until this miracle patch comes around to try to upload the CAWS I haven't. I'll just upload them all at once, logos and everything. It's a pain in the ass, but what can I do?

More new stuff will still be posted here though, so don't worry. Consider it a taste of things to come.

pic dont work for me :( the other ones do just not this one

Which one are you talking about?

And yes, a little update...all except for Channelle, Tiffany and my tutorial WIPs are now available on CC. Go get 'em!

for the new girls Chanelle & Tiffany

btw loved your work both you and your brothers everytime i pop on i try to get some outfit ideas for my wrestlers lol even though i use the x360

Chan and Tiff are still WIP, not quite done with them, but I should be by tonight.

Very excellent caws you have there, wish I had PSN to download them but I have a 360 and Live, Is there any chance to possibily get some formulas from you to use on my 360.

I may upload "video formulas" because I can't be troubled to write down formulas. If I do, they will be made so, that only the people I give the URL to will be able to see them.

And for your CAW update, I'm really excited about the next two ladies I have to show-off. Both of them are updated, resurrected CAWS I made all the way in my first year on CAWS.ws way back in 2006. I just might tap into my personal archive and do more, what with how well these two came out.

Recreated for the first time since all the way back in SVR2006...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iBAARUI1N4

Isys Diamante- the third member of Paragon, and Arlene Driver- the finished product of the "muscle girl" tutorial I did last week. Details of the characters are in the Youtube description. Click, like and subscribe to the XWA channel already! :P

Isys looks great. I really like the diamond logo that you used for her attires. An interesting tidbit: I almost ended up naming Frygid Wintyrs as "Isis Diamonte". I originally planned her to be "The Diamond Queen" before I changed her character. Good thing I chose to go a different route with her. It's probably just a coincedence. 8-)

I guess I'm not really seeing the whole TBP vibe you're talking about with the Paragon ladies. Maybe do a group entrance or something? I mean, I sorta get the idea with what a paragon is, more or less "embodiment of an ideal", but I'm not really seeing it specificly with Chanelle and Tiffany.

Arlene looks positively menacing. I'm defintely sensing the domination gimmick from her.

I might do a team entrance, but their character personas can't actually be properly captured by just visuals. Their name comes more from the term of Paragon being a model or definition of "excellence", or simply a flawless diamond...which plays into the fact that I call the XWA females Diamonds (like TNA had Knockout and WWE has Divas).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nd29oEhuN0

Here's some more countdown entrances for you. Apollo Vega & Syrus The Entertainer with proper entrance music.

APOLLO- "Brujas" by Evo

STE- "Get Real" by Dave Notti

Archived