UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

Damn server glitched, and I just lost my wall of text response :o

Shit...

Well, in short, my reply was basically that my comments were intended as a compliment, as I found that cool as hell.

I enjoy talking with you about any caws, as we have some good discussions.

My mind works in strange ways...I do hope I didn't offend

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I sounded offended. It's just that those kind of comments I look at subjectively. I've heard ones from people like "Your CAWS are great, but..." or "You should try doing..." or "I would do this and that...", and I firmly established years ago that I don't make any CAW based off of anyone's preferences but my own. I'll admit I should do a better job at disassociating legitimate opinions with high-brow "critiques", but it just irks me seeing those kind of comments sometimes, whether they've been constructive or combative, cuz there have been many who've tried to pick a fight in the past, so pardon me getting a little defensive.

Is Victory , Neo and Carmella Blackheart are ready for upload , cause I really need them for VJPW/XWA Presents: Wrestle Kingdom :) :)

I haven't even been able to get onto the CC in recent days to upload anything. Hopefully this changes this weekend (yeah, wishful thinking I know).

Some of the best big-man CAWs on the site.

That's the one thing I share with VKM, utilizing larger athletes, lol. Only like last season did I start making more smaller CAWS, if you call 210-230 small. Most of my guys are 250 and up, with the exception of a few.

Loving the "5 Rings" design on Victory. Nice lil' Miyamoto reference there. I'm crafting a Technico Luchadore named "Espiritu" (Spirit) who'd make for a fine rival of the now heel Apollo. Diggin' the new additions.

It was only fitting to reference the "Book of Five Rings" since Victory has a Miyamoto-esque ambition to be the strongest warrior in the world himself.

OT dru nedermeyer just beat jon for the world title in a 4way cage match at fatal four way

Well, you can't win 'em all...haha.

Here's another WIP for you.

Snapshot145.jpg

You wouldn't know it if didn't tell you, but this is AKI-SAN. Yes, I said AKI-SAN. As you can see I've taken all past attire ideas/concepts of his...which came from everyone from Hayabusa to Jushin Lyger to Ultimo Dragon, and tossed them out the window. His new look (and most likely permanent) look comes from two sources-the failed WWE gimmick known as Kwang (which was Puerto Rican wrestler Savio Vega doing a masked Asian/Great Muta ripoff) and the atypical Japanese TV Superhero, such as Ultraman, Kamen Rider ZO and (gasp!) the Power Rangers. My goal is to make him look a little more "cutting edge" and save the traditional look for another Japanese CAW who will be his rival.

As I said, he's still a WIP. I have no idea what else can possibly be done with him aside from finalizing the body morphing. Alternate attires/color schemes are a big 'ol question mark at this point, but I figured I'd show what's done so far.

And oh yeah...a small update...I did manage to upload Victory Musashi to the CC.

Do you allow others to use your CAWs in their Leagues?

I've only let two people use my CAWS in their shows...and ironically both used the same CAW, lol. I've allowed for other people to use my CAWS in their created stories, but that's about it. As I'm about to start my own this year, I won't be loaning any CAWS to anyone else's shows whom I haven't given the OK to already, unless you're very convincing that they're not going to be fodder.

On that note, I've been on a heavy binge of Saint's Row: The Third the last week, but I promise to get some more CAWS done up during the weekend.

Here's another WIP for you.

Snapshot145.jpg

You wouldn't know it if didn't tell you, but this is AKI-SAN. Yes, I said AKI-SAN. As you can see I've taken all past attire ideas/concepts of his...which came from everyone from Hayabusa to Jushin Lyger to Ultimo Dragon, and tossed them out the window. His new look (and most likely permanent) look comes from two sources-the failed WWE gimmick known as Kwang (which was Puerto Rican wrestler Savio Vega doing a masked Asian/Great Muta ripoff) and the atypical Japanese TV Superhero, such as Ultraman, Kamen Rider ZO and (gasp!) the Power Rangers. My goal is to make him look a little more "cutting edge" and save the traditional look for another Japanese CAW who will be his rival.

As I said, he's still a WIP. I have no idea what else can possibly be done with him aside from finalizing the body morphing. Alternate attires/color schemes are a big 'ol question mark at this point, but I figured I'd show what's done so far.

And oh yeah...a small update...I did manage to upload Victory Musashi to the CC.

Love Mushashi this year very nice use of the 5 rings idea. (Have you ever seen the rpg Legends of the 5 rings? very nice for ideas hahah) Love this aki it is your best caw to date IMO. I have been using this Kwang idea for a long time just couldnt get it up now with the PT faster then you XD. Overall so far your Japanese faces have improved over the last few years. Cant wait to see the rest of the former team Katana( if you havent posted them already as im not going though all these pages to find them haha)

very nice i remeber when he was in the riot's group

OT dru won cuz there was more then one person in the match and payne was to busy beating up orton but good news he won the ic title and he fueding with layla and her guys regal and tyson kidd

Good things DO seem to happen for that bloke, lol. And speaking of good things, it's update time!

Faith.jpg

For 2012, David Faith comes in with a new look. No more "Michigan" styled colors for his attire, and he's a lot scruffier in his appearance, like current Kurt Angle. Aside from that though, he's still the same technical wunderkind he always was. NOTE- The "Godspeed" cross is not my logo, and sadly I don't remember the name of the creator, but I will post it next time I do manage to have a successful search.

Neo.jpg

Then comes the now truly "Ronin" Neo Sawada. I spent 30 minutes on that samurai skull logo people, so I'm kinda proud it...lol. The kanji over the yin-yang says "ronin" and you can see how else I cleverly used it in his attire. I spruced up his moveset this game, to kind of reflect his newfound tweener persona, but he's still one strong dude, and uses that power well.

They've yet to be uploaded, cuz CC is a retarded bitch as we all know by now.

Another update. This is the final version of the new AKI-SAN.

Snapshot162.jpg

Snapshot163.jpg

Snapshot164.jpg

Snapshot165.jpg

I'm so satisfied with him that this is going to be the only version. No color-swaps or alternates (unless I change my mind at a later time), just one single look for him. I'm thinking I may try an alternate that's based on masked Japanese wrestler Yoshitsune (now Sugi-San of AAA), who is flying around in Saku's sig, lol...but we'll see. NOTE: The pant/wrist designs are by my buddy Scarvello...who I'm happy to say is chruning out more PT awesomeness this year.

Next up is going to be a guy I'm really excited to make- Krystian Fenix. He's a revamped version of one of my brother's CAWS, but when you see him...

Since I can't even upload them lately without getting booted, and I can't be bothered to wait until things get fixed (assuming they ever will), I just take a snapshot of the design to archive it, delete them and continue on. It means I'd have to recreate them if ever I wanted to re-edit anyone, but I rarely do that to my finished CAWS anyway, so it's all good. Speaking of which, here's the designs used on some of the CAWS here up close.

Snapshot157.jpg

Snapshot158.jpg

Snapshot160.jpg

Snapshot161.jpg

Snapshot166.jpg

The last one is for Fenix. I used it last year on La Reina as you recall, be she like many other CAWS are going to have a new look this year. I'll be getting back to the ladies soon.

That Samurai skull is sweet. Love how they're all so detailed and look like a picture of the Internet.

That's exactly where all these design originated from, lolol. I can literally never run out of designs with which to work into a CAW with a resource as abundant as the internet. :D About 30-45 minutes of line work and filling, for the Samurai, Mayan and Phoenix designs. If ever I get the chance I'll UL the low res versions of them, as the high res ones have been deleted to make room for more logos.

Archived