UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

I already reported him for copyright infingement. It's a little extreme, but the proof is there, and then there's the fact that very tutorial video I made those PT pieces in was approved by YouTube for monetization. It may be in-game footage, but it's my own content, and there's visual, visible documentation of me creating that content from absolutely nothing.

Justice will be served, sure enough...lol.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you have to do what you have to do. Simple as that. When we put our stuff out there, this is bound to happen. Even if you just put pictures out, with enough patience, someone can duplicate it. It proves how sad they are, of course but... yeah.

Let's just hope YouTube's justice system works in your favor. It's system is very flawed, afterall. Someone I watch, who does nothing but sit in front of a camera and talk got copyright claimed, by some asshole, and YouTube took the asshole's side and the other guy's account got suspended. Yes, apparently, in YouTube's eyes this guy owned the person talking in the video. Eventually it was sorted out, his account restored, and his partnership reinstated, but it just shows how bad YouTube's system is.

...Sorry for going off on that tangent. Just being on YouTube for so long and using it as a medium for many years, I've seen a lot of crap that has been pulled on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was actually able to get on today an get a bunch of real caws for my realistic profile and then was able to get juventus for what will be my all caws save...now hopefully I can get vega and a bunch more tonight or tomorrow...love being on spring break from work and getting on at better times...love your caws they are awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acP_vikBLos&feature=g-upl&context=G231e456AUAAAAAAAAAA

It's been awhile since I've been on here, so I figured I'd show off a match with some newer CAWS. Here you see the previously shown Hamid Aziz and Krystian Fenix along with the 2012 versions of Union King and Jesse Rison in a 4 man Battle Royal. To update you all, I will be still making CAWS on occasion, but with the state of WWE12's servers and the fact I still haven't DL'd their supposed "fix", I won;t be uploading new CAWS to CC this year.

Rather, depending on if I get WWE13 (and that's a big if...depending on if they improve the components of the gane which are greatly affecting content sharing) I will simply be converting any CAWS you see here onto the next game. There is the real possibility that next year will be my last posting CAWS here...or even this year if WWE13 turns out to be another sh*tstorm and I don;t end up buying it.

Sin2012.jpg

Here's my first new CAW made in as many months. It's a repackaged version of Sin Callahan. You'll notice that she doesn't look a thing like she did before. I kept some nuances from her past versions, but all in all made her look a lot more "evil". Facially, I opted to change her base morphing from that of glamour model Penny Mathis to the Russian pop-star Sasha Gradiva. I saw one of her "Wanted" ads on the subway and new from seeing her face that I had to make a change.

Here's my first new CAW made in as many months. It's a repackaged version of Sin Callahan. You'll notice that she doesn't look a thing like she did before. I kept some nuances from her past versions, but all in all made her look a lot more "evil". Facially, I opted to change her base morphing from that of glamour model Penny Mathis to the Russian pop-star Sasha Gradiva. I saw one of her "Wanted" ads on the subway and new from seeing her face that I had to make a change.

Nice job once again. She's quite the menace from the look of things (That big boot, ouch). I like the heart tattoo on her back, as well. It amazes me how different your CAWs look facially, and I fail to make any quite as 'mean/scary'. Mine always end up looking happy or 'too girly'. Ah well.

Looks good. Still gotta DL some of your CAWs, CC ain't worked for me in a while.

The CC still sucks after all this time. I haven't played the game all that much until recently. I tried checking which of my CAWs I uploaded and it looked like half them were deleted from the server - I know I had more than 6 or 7 uploaded CAWs - unless it's just a graphical glitch or something.

Nice job once again. She's quite the menace from the look of things (That big boot, ouch). I like the heart tattoo on her back, as well. It amazes me how different your CAWs look facially, and I fail to make any quite as 'mean/scary'. Mine always end up looking happy or 'too girly'. Ah well.

The angle of the eyebrows and the lips makes all the difference. It's not about creating a scowl or a frown or anything like that, but adjusting them to make the face look more "straight faced" is the key.

The CC still sucks after all this time. I haven't played the game all that much until recently. I tried checking which of my CAWs I uploaded and it looked like half them were deleted from the server - I know I had more than 6 or 7 uploaded CAWs - unless it's just a graphical glitch or something.

This is exactly and unfortunately why I'm not uploading any new CAWS for this game. It's too much hassle, and as much as I want to share my content, it's not worth the waste of time trying to when the servers are eternal sh*t. I honestly hope that they fix that more than anything else in WWE13, because I'm always the one to say why show it off if you're not sharing it. I love making my work available to everyone, so it discouraged me to go on since aside from pics and vids nobody would be able to use any newer creations. However, I'm slowly getting back into it, just not heavily. I will be working on a new design for KIMIKO next, and you're going to wish I coul upload her, that's all I'll say.

Liking Sin Callahan this year, I see how that person you changed her to could work for the character more. Penny Mathis is a pain to capture in the face because her nose doesn't match any face skin this year lol. So it's why I haven't gotten around to ever finishing my take off of her.

I may use the facsimile of a face morph of her for someone else I plan on doing, maybe. Or I'll just scrap it in (false) hopes of more textures in WWE13. As for now, chances are I will be focusing a lot more on females for the time being, as I noticed I actually made more males this year.

In any game where character creation is present, whether it be WWE12, Soul Calibur V, or any other game, I always end up with a ton more female characters than male characters. I think I can 'blame' the DoA games for that. They're also one of the reasons behind why my characters' body shapes are the way they are. I don't really go for realism. Realism sucks, lol.

A little off-topic, whatever.

In any game where character creation is present, whether it be WWE12, Soul Calibur V, or any other game, I always end up with a ton more female characters than male characters. I think I can 'blame' the DoA games for that. They're also one of the reasons behind why my characters' body shapes are the way they are. I don't really go for realism. Realism sucks, lol.

A little off-topic, whatever.

Totally agree.

Thanks guys. And so...it appears that aside from the patch and lack of uploading, I'm actually back in full swing with CAW making as of now. Many, many new ideas coming down the pipeline, including more revamps of my older CAWS. First though, lemme show you these:

Snapshot235.jpg

This is the first rookie female CAW I've made this year, Madison Stahr. From Texas, she's you're regular southern belle, sexy and sassy...but piss her off and you'll get punched in the mouth...hard. I took slight cues from Madison Rain for her attire, along with some sketches by a Deviantart member named Lohrack, and went from there.

Snapshot236.jpg

This is attire #2 of 4 for Kimiko, another neko girl design, just a little more well..."darker". Note the PT designs on the shoes folks, if you make a lacing style design and place it properly, you can create the long Chuck Taylors like AJ wears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_3ETgOKAY&feature=youtu.be

And here is the match featuring these two, for the XWA "Pearl" Championship...

Two new updates...one new CAW, one new attire.

Hayley12_4.jpg

Hayley has a 4th attire now. Wanted to do a jumpsuit style attire for a while and I picked her to have it. Kinda brings her back to her Detroit gearhead/biker chick root. The logo on the back was made by one of my PSN buddies Scarvello...one of the best logo makers around IMO.

LeReina12.jpg

And then there is La Reina...back again for the 3rd year. I've truly beefed her up so to speak. She was one CAW who I didn;t have much back story for, but now I do...she is basically the Mexican equivalent of Sarah Warfield & Tadako Anenokoji, that is she's a Luchadora legend just now making a splash away from her home country. As such, she's a lot more skilled than most, I gave her high marks in grapple defense (making her elusive), speed and agility. In fact, she is actually going to be the fastest & most agile member of the XWA Diamond roster, an honor that was usually meant for The Lotus. Both such stats are maxed out at 100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbtHr0CNMs

And for your viewing pleasure...a match between them.

I love what you've done with KIMIKO this year. I think this one is my favorite version of her. As you already know (or should), La Reina is my favorite female CAW of your's and I like this one a lot, but I think last year's version was better. That's me being nitpicky, lol.

Also, since I'm nitpicking, may I suggest you use a different arena and not the really dark XWA arena when you have two CAWs in all black or dark colors. I found it a bit hard to watch KIMIKO vs Sin because of it.

Archived