UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I love Orion's look as well...these two right here are just plain AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkXCTcrx1wA

Pretty obvious that I took a cue from Jinder Mahal's attire to create the designs on their gear. Hamid Aziz is not the typical Arab wrestling gimmick either. Instead of him being an anit-American, I have as being an aristocratic, snobbish playboy. Kinda like a Saudi version of ADR (his family has an oil export business, so he's rich). And of course, Abu Hassan, his big backup/bodyguard, is a pure enforcer. He won't let anyone harm his charge...and that means he has to harm those who aspire to do so before they get the chance.

Love the look of these guys...am very interested in them for sure...your CAWs are all great.

As much as I love Orion's look as well...these two right here are just plain AWESOME.

Pretty obvious that I took a cue from Jinder Mahal's attire to create the designs on their gear. Hamid Aziz is not the typical Arab wrestling gimmick either. Instead of him being an anit-American, I have as being an aristocratic, snobbish playboy. Kinda like a Saudi version of ADR (his family has an oil export business, so he's rich). And of course, Abu Hassan, his big backup/bodyguard, is a pure enforcer. He won't let anyone harm his charge...and that means he has to harm those who aspire to do so before they get the chance.

Love the look of these guys...am very interested in them for sure...your CAWs are all great.

yo bro I think someone is stealing his caw's looka here

http://youtu.be/mhIcAAr0Wkg

yo bro I think someone is stealing his caw's looka here

http://youtu.be/mhIcAAr0Wkg

well it looks like he took it down, he had riot and his theme everything, and the guy with the matrix looking stuff

well it looks like he took it down, he had riot and his theme everything, and the guy with the matrix looking stuff

Well, it wouldnt be the first time some tried to steal my caws. Stealing caws is lame regardless, but trying to steal originals is even more dumb. Everyone knows who an original caw belongs to already, so when you do it people already know you're a fake. I guess I should be slightly flattered that even after all these years ppl still try to copy my stuff.

Tried to get Aziz and Hassan tonight but was unable to...almost had Aziz...was down to the final part and then it stalled.

Crikey...the servers STILL aren't working properly? Sounds like I couldn't upload any new CAWS even if I wanted to. All in all, it looks as if WWE12 is a complete bust. Just when you thought this game would be the best in the series, it turns out that it's in actuality the worst.

I mean, the creation tools are still okay (just okay), but it's kinda mute if you can't actually share your creations, eh? IMO, the only "make good" THQ can come with now is making WWE13 FLAWLESS. If ever there was a time where they should go back tot he drawing board and take extra time to develop, this is it...because this server crap, and the continued bugs and glitches are ridiculous.

We'll see. In the meantime, I will have Jesse Rison completed in the next day or so. I'll pull myself off of Soul Calibur 5 long enough to finish up a few more CAWS. lol

Servers work perfectley for me, what i do is when im downloading a caw is when the circle spins about 8 times and if it doesnt go to the thing then i press circle and go to it again until it works. When im downloading a caw if it doesnt download after the 2nd spin then i exit out of it and get into it again. So far i have ALOT of caws downloaded, you guys just gotta try more.

Call me stubborn or old fashioned, but if you have to workaround or repeat a process to make something work, then it doesn't work perfectly. Perfectly is when you don't have to do anything but sign on, upload, download and sign off. Until that happens, I don't see or feel we need to try to make the product do what it should be doing in the first place. That's my quick two cents on that.

I agree that they aren't working PERFECTLY, but there are workarounds to get it better, but still a pain in the arse...only thing that makes it worth it is when there are great CAWs out there...with that being said I was able to get both Aziz and Hassan tonight as well as Marisol Cardinale so I'm happy for now...slowly changing over my created real wrestlers to originals...some of my own and some downloaded.

We'll see. In the meantime, I will have Jesse Rison completed in the next day or so. I'll pull myself off of Soul Calibur 5 long enough to finish up a few more CAWS. lol

I've been playing SCV almost nonstop since it was released. I love everything about the game... except the cheap AI and Xiba (GTFO, glutton-Yun-Seong). Anyhow, if you're interested in playing against myself and a couple of friends, let me know. We usually play late night until we get tired, ballpark it around 11pm - 4am. We're all fair players. We goof around towards the end of our sessions. I really like what you do with your CAWs, and it would be quite fun to see what kind of CASes you've come up with. Sorry for going off-topic, it is what it s. 8-)

It's not just being here longer than anyone else, it's being here longer than anyone else being one of the best doing it each and every year I've been here.

I'm coming for you ;P lol.. in time.. lots of time..

Also I was wondering if you ever wanna do a re-work trade up if you have time? I'd like to see what you can do with one of my characters and I'd like to see what were to happen if I were to Hero Face-ify one of yours..

Anyway... I originally came into this thread to ADVERTISE lol jokes.. still though since he was your idea last year I thought I should let you know I have re-made Wayne Max for his second outing (young'n) and posted him in my thread if you get a minute for a bit of feedback.. not sure what I think of him compared to last year yet and figured you'd be the best guy to criticise where necessary since you were a fan last year.

ARGH enough about me.. dud you are seriously outdoing yourself this year (like every year).. I've obviously been away from the boards for too long, my last post in your thread was on page 3 or something lol!.. anyway keep it up and get back to me about creating alternate versions of each other's characters.. I think we can create magnificence :)

...Spose I better go see Jacket now...

Er...wow, shows how long I've been away from the forums, they completely made it over! Looks good actually. Now for an update to update you that I have no real updates to update about...lol. I'm still quite disheartened at the whole debacle that is is WWE'12, and though I can say I will continue to make more CAWS for this game, I can't say when. I will keep you informed as always.

And one more thing...you KNEW it was going to happen, but I got a PM from a new member informing me of this...

http://youtu.be/hsQfbspSGMw

This CAW, as nice as it might be uses the very PT top I created in my CAW UNiversity tutorials and subsequently uploaded. Problem is, the creator is taking credit for creating the PTs themselves. This displeases us. So do me a favor everyone, go to this page and torment the *censored* out of this bitch/bastard until they either give proper credit or take the video down. Thanks.

I find this really, really weird. I just mentioned in another thread not three days ago that you and Oz run into these problems before and looky here. ...Just wow. Commented on the vid for ya~

Edit - Could flag it also as it is infringing your rights.

The dude must be a youngin', cuz that's about the only excuse you can possibly come up with of someone snarfin' content from someone that it's actually DOCUMENTED they made. There's no way anyone can be that f*ckin' stupid. Oh wait, this is teh internetz...

Archived