UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I stepped away from the CAWs scene after Smackdown VS Raw '10, but recently I started checking stuff out here again. After seeing what you and some others did on SVR '11 & then seeing what you have a handle on here with WWE '12, all I can think is WOW. This is just some amazing working being done here. Right now I've taken a step back in time, found SVR '11 on Amazon brand new for under 20 bucks and am having a good time with that. I was wondering what is the state of the WWE '12 servers these days? One of the only good things about picking up SVR '11 so late was the fact that along with you all my other favorate creators had busted out some much great stuff, it was like downloading some great DLC on day one of a game. Was thinking of doing this with WWE '12, which is why I'll intrested in the state of the servers. Also like you video too! Keep up the awesome work bro!!

I almost forgot to post the new videos on this thread.

First off, welcome back DevilMax. The servers for WWE12 are still shit. Have not been improved on enough to say that it's worth your time to get it this late in the year. Overall, in my opinion that made WWE12 a bust. What with all the hoopla surrounding the many improvements in the game, some of the same old bugs are still there, and the very patch which was supposed to fix the servers only ended up eliminating the crotch blur glitch! It's no wonder why THQ is skating thin ice, just look at the lifespan on WWE12 to see why the company is on the brink of folding. Here's to hoping WWE13 finally gets it right.

That being said, here's two new match videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSKbLztaK50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8SrcyTIImg

And news of a MAJOR project I will be working on, if not this year, certainly in WWE13 if I do get it. It's going to be a story, not a CAW show, but a dedicated story using Story Designer and clever video editing...using a brand new cast of CAW characters altogether. I'm already in the process of writing the script of this story as we speak...and by that very fact you can tell this is going to be good. If you've ever played Champion Mode in Fight Night Champion, it's gonna be something like that.

Gotta love when the AI is actually on point. Makes matches flow that much better, especially when you craft realistic move sets as we both tend to do. As far as THQ's woes are concerned...they lost the license with UFC to EA. So it's safe to say WWE13 needs to be THE BEST game in the series EVER if they hope to survive past 2014...because all they have left as far as money grabbers is the WWE series and the Saints Row series. It's make or break for them with this next game.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear this guy is the only reason I would buy a PS3...Seriously wish you we're on the 360. Been trying to port a Riot and Kaos (Anyone remember him? SVR06 baby!) And quite frankly I have had a hell of a time with both. The body mass is always weird, his arms wayyy to long and attire is a little sloppy because of all the designs are gone!. Of course I'm using WWE 11' because again 12' is terrible lets face it.

And yes trying to replicate the SvR 2006 models of them...You can kinda tell what i'm talking about just by looking at my join date haha.

• 2 weeks later...

From 2006? That's almost impossible now...I've tried myself as well using older formulas from back then and the morphing ends up horrendous. Reason being is they changed the CAW model 3 times since then, so the proportions are not the same at all. Luckily I have a keen eye so I've been able to maintain consistent body morphing from even back then with my veteran CAWS (it also helps that I general make bigger males and curvier females primarily, so I don't have to deviate very much), but that's just me.

Speaking of the 360 and this version of the game, I do hope that there are some heavy improvements made, at least in terms of online DL/UL and some fine point in the gameplay...I hate the no selling at the start of matches in 12. Will go a long way into whether I use 13 for my show. Of which in case you haven't known yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXxOmPw2cx4&list=PL26F0C9FF5ECDB8C6&index=1&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW2aBaNo_Mg&feature=BFa&list=PL26F0C9FF5ECDB8C6

The XWA on YouTube is a go. More installments are on the way, so give me a sub at my official new CAW/WWE channel, Thr33XWA. (Link is in my sig too.)

Archived