UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

Universe mode seems to love Payne. What's his theme so he doesn't keep coming out in silence?

http://www.mediafire.com/?c3mhyoq78seh6qd,w62x3rk46f695q2,qwb70w31d8fs6wk,c9u91ps8l2angx5,anr7lt6lma94mm3,8bm1fhmtmd8tgd8,55wuds9064ar5zr,0dumvja49wn57l9,anr7lt6lma94mm3

There's a link to all of the CAW Themes I've reverbed to give arena effect so far. Payne's is one of them. Lemme know if any are off.

Ok 3X I had to make a new profile again just to comment, I used to be Leotic (I was on your older threads) but enough about me, your CAW's this year are awesome as ever, I had a quick question

Would either, XXL, David Faith, or Crossbones be making a return this year?

And also would we see the return of some older 3X divas, such as Sierra Hyde Easton & "The Warrior Queen" Talena? or a Legend Of The Rising Sun Koga Kobayashi? Or my personal favorite from SVR 2009 Chris Punisher?

sorry lol I was going thru your older threads and made me think

they are some of my favorites that you make, but I do enjoy all of your caws, thank you & keep up the great work, been loving your CAW's since the PS2 days.

David Faith will be a part of the next batch. Bones & XXL however will be part of the next run, meaning not in the immediate future. To kind of update, as I'm waiting for people to return to my e-fed and it's not looking good, I've decided to venture into the CAW Show/League business with XWA, using my own CAWS. As such, I've already decided on the 50 CAWS who will make the show- 20 female, 28 male and 2 authority figures. Neither XXL or Bones are part of the cut, but they will be made-along with those such as the new Team KATANA, Happyface and others in my second profile after I've filled up the first one.

So they'll be around...just not right away.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Universe mode seems to love Payne. What's his theme so he doesn't keep coming out in silence?

http://www.mediafire.com/?c3mhyoq78seh6qd,w62x3rk46f695q2,qwb70w31d8fs6wk,c9u91ps8l2angx5,anr7lt6lma94mm3,8bm1fhmtmd8tgd8,55wuds9064ar5zr,0dumvja49wn57l9,anr7lt6lma94mm3

There's a link to all of the CAW Themes I've reverbed to give arena effect so far. Payne's is one of them. Lemme know if any are off.

Ok 3X I had to make a new profile again just to comment, I used to be Leotic (I was on your older threads) but enough about me, your CAW's this year are awesome as ever, I had a quick question

Would either, XXL, David Faith, or Crossbones be making a return this year?

And also would we see the return of some older 3X divas, such as Sierra Hyde Easton & "The Warrior Queen" Talena? or a Legend Of The Rising Sun Koga Kobayashi? Or my personal favorite from SVR 2009 Chris Punisher?

sorry lol I was going thru your older threads and made me think

they are some of my favorites that you make, but I do enjoy all of your caws, thank you & keep up the great work, been loving your CAW's since the PS2 days.

David Faith will be a part of the next batch. Bones & XXL however will be part of the next run, meaning not in the immediate future. To kind of update, as I'm waiting for people to return to my e-fed and it's not looking good, I've decided to venture into the CAW Show/League business with XWA, using my own CAWS. As such, I've already decided on the 50 CAWS who will make the show- 20 female, 28 male and 2 authority figures. Neither XXL or Bones are part of the cut, but they will be made-along with those such as the new Team KATANA, Happyface and others in my second profile after I've filled up the first one.

So they'll be around...just not right away.

Oh ok well I'll still enjoy whatever you make, all of your CAW's are wrestling gold

3X is back and never ceases to amaze. My man Legionarius is lookin' better than ever, and easily my favorite. Although, what are these Logo Designer improvements you speak of? I don't see them.

P.S. Don't make your guy from Team Katana who was inspired by Samoa Joe, he looks a little too much like Kenji :P

Hey 3X anyway way you'd be wanting to get a 360 because I know for those of us who have 360's hate that we can't have your CAW's, I know every time I see your CAW's I think about getting a PS3 just to be able to have your CAWs to play with

Not to sound like a total fanboy, but I'm more interested in PS3's exclusive content than the 360's. That, and I refuse to pay to play a game online. You can go on about how you get your money's worth and all that jazz, but I'll feign blind ignorance against giving Microsoft any more money for anything every chance I get. Those are the key reasons I won't switch over, but the other is that I'm content with making awesome CAWS for the *ahem* lesser of the two versions of this game, cuz they look just as good as any 360 without the option of 32 more layers and the "H Word". :D

3X is back and never ceases to amaze. My man Legionarius is lookin' better than ever, and easily my favorite. Although, what are these Logo Designer improvements you speak of? I don't see them.

P.S. Don't make your guy from Team Katana who was inspired by Samoa Joe, he looks a little too much like Kenji :P

The ability to import multiple logos into one with them blurring as you add on more. I'll demonstrate in the next tutorial as it will be creating a multilayered tattoo from several different custom designs.

And Kohaku's a CAW who's officially retired now. Will probably not be recreating him anymore.

The ability to import multiple logos into one with them blurring as you add on more. I'll demonstrate in the next tutorial as it will be creating a multilayered tattoo from several different custom designs.

And Kohaku's a CAW who's officially retired now. Will probably not be recreating him anymore.

Oh, ok. I haven't *censored*ed around much w/ PT mode lately, but I need to now that you're telling me this :D

Hey 3X anyway way you'd be wanting to get a 360 because I know for those of us who have 360's hate that we can't have your CAW's, I know every time I see your CAW's I think about getting a PS3 just to be able to have your CAWs to play with

Not to sound like a total fanboy, but I'm more interested in PS3's exclusive content than the 360's. That, and I refuse to pay to play a game online. You can go on about how you get your money's worth and all that jazz, but I'll feign blind ignorance against giving Microsoft any more money for anything every chance I get. Those are the key reasons I won't switch over, but the other is that I'm content with making awesome CAWS for the *ahem* lesser of the two versions of this game, cuz they look just as good as any 360 without the option of 32 more layers and the "H Word". :D

Well then I might have to get a PS3 just to have your CAWs to play with :)

I had a multi-league CAW show called "Female Fury 4" and had the main event that had Sarah Warfield taking on Lara Croft

Female Fury 4 (Part 3)

Commentary well done I might add.

That was a good match, and the commentary was top notch too. I can only hope to get similar results with AI matches, as I don't have a partner to do player vs. player matches...at least not yet. If anyone would be willing to help me in that department, do let me know. Speaking of shows, I finalized the list of CAWS who will make up the "new" XWA show roster. These are the CAWS who will be made before anyone else.

Some of them you already know, others you'll be seeing for the very first time.

F=Face H=Heel T=Tweener *=Already Created

MEN

*Jon Payne F

*Syrus The Entertainer F

*Robby Sylk F

*Riot T

*Tyson Terra H

Brock Bentley H

*Yoshi Togo F

*Victory Musashi H

David Faith F

Orion H

Union King H

Neo Sawada T

AKI-SAN F

Magnus Von Schwartz T

NEW TALENT

Kevin Lassiter F

Krystian Fenix F

Legionarius H

Apollo Vega H

Marco Juventus H

Barrett Rooney

Hamid Aziz H

Abu Hassan H

Dragon Kojima T

Jesse Rison F

Sean O’Shaunessy F

Clayton Lang H

???

???

DIAMONDS

*Sarah Warfield F

*Tadako Anenokoji F

*Hayley Jonas F

*Jamie Fury F

*Amber Gianni F

*Sonya Robbins T

*Marisol Cardinale F

*Jenna Slade F

Channelle H

Tiffany Masterson H

The Lotus H

La Reina F

KIMIKO

NEW TALENT

Sin Callahan H

Varretta Vendetta H

Fevah F

Claudia Santos H

Jaleira Taylor F

Madison Star F

AFRIKA H

AUTHORITY

Carmella Blackheart (Former CEO) F

Ryan Stark (GM/Liason to the Board Of Trustees) H

Yeah. As far as the Player vs Player matches. you controlling both players can be done.

Also, that roster for XWA looks great. You already have a devoted fanbase, and you can exceed SMF numbers and they usually get over 1000 views per show.

Good stuff so far man. I look forward to seeing how your CAW Show goes. I too thought about doing my own CAW show on Youtube just to see how it would turn out. But I really like what you got going on, and the whole CAW University thing with the tutorials and stuff is a really nice idea. It helped me out with using the Logo Designer I little better. Can't wait to see what else you got cooked up.

Here's the 4 latest to be completed (or are really close to being there...):

Apollo12.jpg

Apollo Vega is a 2 year veteran of my CAW roster now. Based loosely around former luchador & TNA Original Gran Apollo, he's a power-type luchador, meaning he's more akin to staying on his feet and pounding you...high impact over high risk.

Juventus12.jpg

Marco Juventus in his second year. One of those newer CAWS I made that I love the look of, so he's now a permanent fixture. Together I have him paired up as a heel tag team with Apollo called "Nueva Lucha". As you could guess, he's the speed of the team. They're all heels, believing to themselves that they're the future of lucha libre, and the greatest team on the planet.

*NOTE:Their attire Logos are copied over from the creator ZakWysocki, who's made some amazing attire Logos this year. You've surely seen his stuff on the "What's Hot" bar, I recommend you check him out if you need a quick fix of tights/pads. Juventus' back tat is mine.

Santos12.jpg

Remember her? She's the formerly unnamed tutorial CAW I modeled off of Claudia Sampedro. Now, she's the newest "Diamond". Much like the person she was created from, she's a Cuban born model who's gone into wrestling. As it's her first year, her moveset is going to be quite basic. I'll probably have her under someone so as to help her learn more about the "game". She's still WIP, as I'm going to do two more attires for her.

Victory12.jpg

And lastly, all of you know Victory Musashi...the now-former leader of Team KATANA. Not so much ousted from the position as he just simply deserted his 3 "pupils", seeing each of them as still being weak because they chose to fight alongside him for so long instead of standing on their own, which he now does. Modeled facially from puro legend Antonio Inoki...his character is a lot like Akuma now-he believes might makes right, and wants nothing more than to be the master of the ring, no matter who the opponent is.

Once I can, I'll upload the guys. Claudia will soon follow them. Next up, keeping with the international theme will be the new look (sort of) Neo Sawada and two masked CAWS, one you know, one you don't...but both are going to look amazing. I'm still putting together their PTs as we speak.

Great new additions, stellar attire and logo work.

Hats off once again.

I will be honest here, something about your creations has always bugged me. They look great, no doubt about it...but the thought has always plagued me that something isn't right.

At first I thought they all looked alike, and while that may be true to a point, that wasn't quite it.

So, looking through this latest batch of creations, it hit me.

It looks like a gallery of He-Man figures :o

Maybe that's just from coming out of the holidays, and all those memories of looking at toy catalogs all those years...but I think it fits.

Altogether, not a bad thing.

Not at all.

Not snapping back or anything here, but a Original CAWs design is and always will be in the eye of the beholder, they can be slim, muscular, fat, have green skin, scales, wings, even cybernetic implants. What appeals to one or another are totally different or totally the same, depends on the person. However, I've explained my preference of body morphing years on end, so pointing it out for good or bad is a little redundant at this point. Nothing personal.

Archived