UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the body hair trick?

For females, it's to give them 6/4 pack abs. You pick a body hair (preferably 3) then you tone down the colors to make it virtually invisible so the female CAW can have the abs without the hair. It may not be a "trick" exactly but I like to call it that anyways :D .

Actually, what I do is put a trapezoid design over that body hair and then blend the color to match the skintone. I'll put up the number formula when I get home.

The trick as it was is good enough for most, but it was myself and HellHammer who started putting the extra design on the stomach area to keep the abs looking smooth but ripped. The magic numbers for the default skin tone is 13/128/243. For other tones you'll have to experiment on your own, but I do know that for the dark skin tones (for black peeplez) you won't need to add the design, the base skin looks good enough because you can't see the fine hairs on it.

Anyways, more CAWS and a new Arena coming up today.

Snapshot58.jpg

Snapshot59.jpg

Snapshot60.jpg

Snapshot61.jpg

Sonya Robbins. Based off of nude model Ashley Robbins. A black belt in karate and as result is along with hard-hittin' Hayley Jonas one of the best strikers of all my CAWS. Her moveset reflects her martial arts backgrond, featuring a lot of kicks. None is more lethal than her finisher though, "Sonya's Blade"...a backspin fist/Buzzsaw kick combo that looks just plain evil.

Snapshot62.jpg

Snapshot63.jpg

Snapshot64.jpg

Marisol Cardinale. Based off of actress Sofia Vergara. Columbian born model turned wrestler after she promised her dying father she'd carry on the family legacy (he was a popular luchadore in Mexico). She's fully developed her own unique, dazzling style of lucha libre after spending time there, and has learned much about the psychology of wrestling under the tutelage of "The Tokyo Tsunami" Tadako Anenokoji while in Japan. Her set mixes Mexican high-flying with Japanese technique.

Snapshot65.jpg

Snapshot66.jpg

And the updated arenas. First is the revamped TakeDown set, and the second is XWA's new second show-WAR. As you can tell from the overall look, it's meant to be a more "anything goes" kind of brand.

Sonya and Marisol look really great again this year, congrats THR33X !!!

I just would like to ask you something : do you prefer using 256*256 PT logos or 128*128? If i remember well, we can only have 2 Hi Res whereas you can carry 10 Low Res, but well less quality, so what are your preferences?

Thanks

Cyril

Sonya and Marisol look really great again this year, congrats THR33X !!!

I just would like to ask you something : do you prefer using 256*256 PT logos or 128*128? If i remember well, we can only have 2 Hi Res whereas you can carry 10 Low Res, but well less quality, so what are your preferences?

Thanks

Cyril

All of the stuff on my CAWS though are 128x128. However, The not-so-secret secret behind Logos is that you initially create your designs in 256x256, then import them into a 128x128 slot. That way you have semi-good quality logos and can use 10 of them at a time as well. It's the best of both worlds really.

For lighter tones:

X:0 Y: 220-255 SHADE: 50-80

Adjusting the Y and SHADE will give tattoos a more "lived in" look. The lower the Y number, the more flesh toned the color becomes, and the higher the SHADE number, the lighter it becomes.

For darker tones:

X: 16 Y: 205 SHADE:7

This is universal, because tattoos always appear darker on darker skintones, since tattoo ink is transparent. As result, tattoos should always have a dark brownish hue to them. And avoid using any other colors except for red aside from pale, dark "earth tones" on them (browns, reds, pale yellow). Don't use any other colors at all on darker tones.

All of the stuff on my CAWS though are 128x128. However, The not-so-secret secret behind Logos is that you initially create your designs in 256x256, then import them into a 128x128 slot. That way you have semi-good quality logos and can use 10 of them at a time as well. It's the best of both worlds really.

I'm really sorry if this comes off as a noobish question, BUT how do you import a 256x256 logo to a 128x128 logo? I have been making logos for a number of years, and this is one trick I would LOVE to know!

I'm really sorry if this comes off as a noobish question, BUT how do you import a 256x256 logo to a 128x128 logo? I have been making logos for a number of years, and this is one trick I would LOVE to know!

In the Paint Tool the Importer is the "WWE" logo. From there you can import other logos into that specific "file". WWE logos, text, designs, flags and other Custom Logos (I'll refer to them as PTs from herein still, for simplicity). There you can import an exist PT you made, regardless of it's resolution. If it's 256 going into a 128, you simply resize it to fit. You'll lose some image quality, but the end result will still have lots of detail to it, as you can see. Riot's Crown Skull was done in 256, then I imported it into a 128 slot. Voila.

next will be the "Hollywood" duo of "The R*" Robby Sylk and Jenna "Baby" Slade. Working on the graphics for them as we speak.

After they're done, any chance of a certain "God King" making an appearance, or Legionarius or Team Katana?

Orion & Legionarius are definite. The whole of Team Katana however, I'm not sure of. I'm leaning more towards quality than quantity this year, and last year I didn't really use Team Katana much. Might have Victory Musashi fly solo...change happens after all.

Basically, I'm recreating CAWS I genuinely want to play as...so some you saw last year-or even years before that-might not make the cut.

I'll probably be making quite few new CAWS this year...some ideas are running through my head for them. There's another project i'll start as well, but it'll get it's own thread because it's more of a community project. More on that later though.

I'll probably be making quite few new CAWS this year...some ideas are running through my head for them. There's another project i'll start as well, but it'll get it's own thread because it's more of a community project. More on that later though.

Are you going to bring back Neo Sawada (member of Team Katana) because I really need him to be part of my universe and I got this Entrance song ready for him "Meek Mills feat Rick Ross- Ima Boss"

Are you going to bring back Neo Sawada (member of Team Katana) because I really need him to be part of my universe and I got this Entrance song ready for him "Meek Mills feat Rick Ross- Ima Boss"

When you put it so nicely, I just might actually do up a solo version of Neo as well then. That should be interesting too. And here are the "Hollywood" duo for you.

Snapshot67.jpg

Snapshot68.jpg

Snapshot69.jpg

"The R*" (That's R-Star) Robby Sylk, who this year sports three looks that resemble the three wrestlers the character was based on. The first is John Morrison styled using the JoMo pants that they FINALLY put in. (That one also sports the fur coat as well for entrance attire). The second is chaps like HBK wore during his final run, and last are tights/kickpads ala Edge. He obviously has lots of signature moves from all 3 men's arsenals. He's basically the ultimate wrestling "playboy".

Snapshot70.jpg

Snapshot71.jpg

Snapshot72.jpg

Snapshot73.jpg

Jenna "Baby" Slade...based loosely around hip-hop model (and owner of one of nicest booties in the world, lol) Jenna Shea. She's the on-again-off-again main squeeze of Sylk. This year, they're on...as Jenna who was heel is now face, and Sylk has turned face as well, so...yeah. Don't let her Diva-esque look fool you (which I intentionally made her attire similar to Kelly Kelly), she's a nimble little thing herself...she learned a lot from her man, lol.

And that completes the first 10 CAWS I've completed. Now onto the next set, of which will be mostly heels to balance out all the goody-goodies (with the exception of Riot of course). That will include solo Victory, solo Neo, Orion, Legionarius and on the female side Channelle, Varetta Vendetta...and the rest I'll pick out when I fire SVr11 back up and make my choices. Conversions begin again...

Nice work. It's pretty cool how you blended all three of those guys to make one CAW. I might try using the JoMo pieces for an idea I've got. Jenna looks good too. 8-)

Also, since you mentioned heel wrestlers, I wanted to ask: How do you make them work? I know the look is part of it, but what about movesets? I've struggled to keep a good heel character, despite trying so hard.

I'll give you an example I started working on. She's basically a no nonsense submission expert that goes for the victory at all costs. Whether it's an ankle lock, arm breaker, repeated suplexes, etc. She shows no mercy for her opponent whatsoever. I think William Regal used a similar persona at some point.

You can make a CAW into a particularly nasty individual based on the moves you give to them. Generally, heels will use moves that are more painful looking, because of their want to hurt opponents, so go for moves that look more brutal. Good examples are moves like the Knuckle Part, or one of those DDT that looks like the victim gets spiked into the mat. Moves which basically look more dangerous.

For a submission wrestler it's a little tricky though, because when you look at heel submissionists like heel Kurt Angle or Alberto Del Rio, their moves are still pretty technical. Angle's arsenal specifically doesn't change at all whether he's face or heel, just his character actions and appearance (like how he'd grow his beard out more as heel than a as a face). Best I can say is make their moveset one which aggressively sets up for a submission. If he/she uses an ankle lock, give them leg damaging moves. Don't give them a complete moveset that targets an single body part though, that's unrealistic...just enough though that if the AI was using him/her, they'd be able to hit their submission finisher effectively after doing the needed damage, since the AI doesn't use the Limb Target System exclusively (or intelligently for that matter).

This concludes our psychology lesson, lol. It's all a matter of tapping into your own wrestling IQ and what happens in the ring for real sometimes. ;)

Archived