UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest gripe with your caws is the fact that you do parallel tattoos. Not really a dig at ya, considering you know I've followed your work since day 1. The attires, especially what you've done with Payne are mind boggling. I might need to hit you up on MSN or fbook sometime with some questions and tips for paint tool and attire ideas, seeing as you're unreal at both the tool itself and the thought process behind the gear. Good work thus far, my friend.

THREEEEXXXXXX :P

Keep meaning to send you a message when I see you online, I seem to be having more trouble with the servers than any of the updates let on :(

Will say one thing though sir, Riot is looking very very nice this year as are the rest. I've got Blue Lightning done already and in my opinion he looks better than ever, I've obviously improved in my paint tool... sorry... Custom Logo Creation... over the course of the year so much that when I went back to blue lightning on 12's release he was just destined to be awesome. Will try and get some picks sorted to start my thread maybe tonight.

Also got an all new and improved Wayne Max ready to go. A man that would not have existed if it wasn't for you last year, name included. Also created a oretty frikkin awesome Jacob Cass.. Is there somewhere special we're sposed to share him or do we use the originals section?

Can't wait til I can actually upload stuff too... watch this space... well not THIS space cos its yours but you know what I mean, keep it up Three lets see what else you got :)

Payne needs a shirt with Bruce Lee's famous quote "If I told you I was was good, you'd say I was arrogant. If I told you I wasn't, you'd say I was lying" on it. Nice stuffz so far, my bruda, but you need to get crackin'. I've already banged out 8 of my guys, of which now that we have net I'll be posting during the night. :D

Keep meaning to send you a message when I see you online, I seem to be having more trouble with the servers than any of the updates let on :(

Will say one thing though sir, Riot is looking very very nice this year as are the rest. I've got Blue Lightning done already and in my opinion he looks better than ever, I've obviously improved in my paint tool... sorry... Custom Logo Creation... over the course of the year so much that when I went back to blue lightning on 12's release he was just destined to be awesome. Will try and get some picks sorted to start my thread maybe tonight.

Also got an all new and improved Wayne Max ready to go. A man that would not have existed if it wasn't for you last year, name included. Also created a oretty frikkin awesome Jacob Cass.. Is there somewhere special we're sposed to share him or do we use the originals section?

Can't wait til I can actually upload stuff too... watch this space... well not THIS space cos its yours but you know what I mean, keep it up Three lets see what else you got :)

This should be THQ/CAWS.ws' CAW contest for this year. I said it from the very moment that I heard the concept of RTWM. This needs to happen.

As for the morphing...another old story yet again, but hey...take it as you get it, that's all I can say. I have completed Amber Gianni and Syrus The Entertainer as well...plus a couple of Arenas. Pics will be up soon.

hellyeah my former wold champ is up looking good this year like the shirt

Holy shit you're an ugly dude

Yep. Yep. I noticed his banner says "Sickest Mother *censored*er of 2011". I wonder if he was voted this due to his struggles with Down Syndrome.

What a brave little guy.

Can you please keep the insulting out of my thread? I'm not about to have it closed over something that doesn't even involve me.

Back to some CAWS now, as promised.

Snapshot42.jpg

Snapshot43.jpg

Snapshot44.jpg

Amber Gianni. Ms. Superstar. La Bella Everything. Based as you all know by now off of Aria Giovanni. This is basically slight reworking of the attires I made for her last version in SVR which I may or may not have shown, but whatever...out with the old, in with the new.

Snapshot45.jpg

Snapshot46.jpg

Snapshot47.jpg

Snapshot48.jpg

Snapshot49.jpg

Snapshot50.jpg

Syrus The Entertainer. A personal favorite of mine, created to be a mix between MVP & The Rock. Hence he has a lot of their trademark moves, minus whatever was DLC on The Rock because that wouldn't be able to be UL'd to the servers...so I swapped the Rock Bottome with the Book End and the People's Elbow I normally map to him with the Ballin' Elbow. Same effect really. Last two pics kinda show off the custom ink I made for him. Like the Crown Skull on Riot, the initial design wasn't mine...it was PTs I downloaded, but since IDK whether the creator would be remaking them (or even getting the game) I took initiative.

Snapshot51.jpg

Snapshot52.jpg

And lastly, two Create Arenas so far. First is the general XWA ring, complete with the very logos I use for my e-fed, and the second is for the flagship show "TakeDown". Admittedly, I'm going to change the text into custom made lettering, but I just wanted to give you a schematic. The rings are uploaded, the CAWS...not yet.

Syrus is all about the pop culture. I might just add a purple bird in that logo too, just for the fun of it. XD And pictures don't do the rings justice...you have to play on them. They look pretty darn good in action. My fave's the Takedown ring. Really love the blue, which is prompting me to do the new lettering immediately so it can look even more Miz (as in awesome).

Syrus is all about the pop culture. I might just add a purple bird in that logo too, just for the fun of it. XD And pictures don't do the rings justice...you have to play on them. They look pretty darn good in action. My fave's the Takedown ring. Really love the blue, which is prompting me to do the new lettering immediately so it can look even more Miz (as in awesome).

I meant to say Syrus - must've mixed up names again.

I tried out your arenas just now, and I find the General XWA to be more appealing than TakeDown. Neither of them are bad, really. Different strokes, for different folks, I spose. I'll definately try out the new TakeDown arena when that's available . 8-)

When will your thread be started and if it does when will they be uploaded?

Quit jacking my thread. :P

Now...for something a little different. This CAW is actually not my CAW, but one I decided to make a 3X'd version of anyway. Part of a project I'm continuing into this game of creating my own versions of CAWS/Characters from e-feds I've either been in or ran. Keeping the history alive in my own special way.

Snapshot53.jpg

Snapshot54.jpg

Snapshot55.jpg

Snapshot56.jpg

Snapshot57.jpg

His name is Cross Genovese, known more commonly as Vegas. As you'd guess, he's a resident of Sin City, and acts the part perfectly. Very cerebral in his approach, ala HHH...but with more street cred. Hustler, businessman, fighter, ladies man, current leader of an influential "group" known as The Familia, which has included the likes of Tha Infamous 187, Lilith Creighton and Jayson Jones (who was co-founder until he turned a new leaf) to name a few...and has been a close associate of Brock Bentley for years. To kind of integrate him into my own universe of CAWS, I've developed a backstory between him and Syrus...who is also a Vegas native.

Long before either of them gained their notoriety, both were as young men members of a street gang known as the Sin City Thrillas. Syrus was close with the gang's leader, and became the only member to have been "freed" from his services, in order to pursue his collegiate basketball career, which eventually panned out into a pro wrestling career. Meanwhile, Vegas...who already had ties with the mafia, opposed the leader and eventually usurped him, the firs major step in him building his own personal empire on "The Strip". Even with all that he's done through the years though, there's still the matter of the one who got away. Vegas believes once a Thrilla, always a Thrilla, and if Syrus doesn't want to fulfill his duties, he has to pay like everyone else who wanted out, and if he survives that, then he's truly a "free man".

Kinda gives a more serious tone to the otherwise laid back/comedic character of Syrus...which is interesting for me. I think if the original creator saw this work I put in, he'd be impressed.

Looks great, and that's a great idea.

Keeping the history alive, and redoing attires on my friends caws are things I do myself.

Lemme holla atcha playa, and jack your thread ;)

It's why you'll see Demize, The McCabes, and occasionally a Lawyu or two among my creations.

Okay, sorry about that, HAD to

:lol:

Anxiously awaiting the next installment!

Awesome work, your designs and attires get more impressive as the years go by. I also have to thank you for that tutorial vid for female morphings you made on 2011. That really helped me out because I like to make my girls with meat on their bones also. Looking forward to more created goodness.

EDIT: I noticed you used the body hair trick for Jamie and Hayley and I was wondering what are your values, cuz I'd like to do the same for some of my girls.

What's the body hair trick?

For females, it's to give them 6/4 pack abs. You pick a body hair (preferably 3) then you tone down the colors to make it virtually invisible so the female CAW can have the abs without the hair. It may not be a "trick" exactly but I like to call it that anyways :D .

Archived