UP2SP33D 2K12

Thr33X

Yeah, yeah...by now everyone and their mama knows who I am, and if you don't...we'll just let the CAWS speak for themselves. So the 2012 showcase begins, and right off the bat, I'm not making as many CAWS as I'm known for this year. I'm going to focus more on making dynamic attires for the majority of the ones I liked from the last game who I'll go through converting to this years game. That will be some old names, new faces and guys I just never released from last year. And to kick things off, who else?

Snapshot24.jpg

Snapshot23.jpg

Obviously, he's not done yet. Still have the actual "Crown Skull" logo to recreate from last year, which with be splattered over the RIOT text. And I must say...THANK YOU FOR NO FADING ON TEXT!!! That's going to make graphics for T's and trunks just plain awesome.

Finished work will be shown off when he's finished (lol), and much more to come. You already know. wink.gif

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You read my mind, hehe.

Snapshot32.jpg

Snapshot31.jpg

Snapshot30.jpg

Snapshot29.jpg

Snapshot28.jpg

Here goes the final product. He will go up on the CC servers as soon as they stop acting retarded. Regular, "Axe Murderer" and "Disturbed" attires.

Snapshot33.jpg

And here's who I'm working on next...the beautiful & powerful Jamie Fury. Brb, lol.

yep, Agreed

So when will the longest reigning XGWL Women's Champion, Sarah Warfield make an appearance?

You make happyface right?

I love dat caw. shifty.gif

They will be both be forthcoming. Kind of pacing myself this year, with having to remake logos and all that jazz.

Riot is amazing.

Do you mind if I make something similar to the "Crown Skull" logo for my CAW? I'll give full credit to you if I end up putting my CAW on here.

Feel free. It was originally a graphic I remade from the ground up anyway form someone else's logo who for some reason or another didn't have his GFX set to be edited or even saved. Kind of like a "hey, I made this...but you can't have it" sort of deal. Of which case, if you're not even letting people save it and use for their own, you have no business showing it off...who cares? That's my opinion...I vote that stuff down every time, lol.

And here's your next update...

Snapshot40.jpg

Snapshot41.jpg

Color swaps for Ms. Fury...

Snapshot35.jpg

Snapshot36.jpg

Two attires so far for Hayley Jonas...

Snapshot37.jpg

Snapshot38.jpg

Snapshot39.jpg

And a slightly remodeled primary attire for Jon Payne. For those who follow my CAWS, Payne is a wrestler and a MMA fighter as well. Last year I had him in TapouT gear. This year he gets his own brand, INTELLIGENT DEFENSE. You'll note the quote on the front of his walk-in shirt is from another great warrior, Genghis Kahn. I LOVE the text now in Paint Tool, as you can see, it's opened up a lot of creative freedom/options.

I'm on my knees in front of one of the greatest Caw maker !

I always loved your work (your brother's one too) and you make me want to join the community and give it a try this year.

Can't wait to discover all your great creations and i hope that seeing your work will make me better.

Thanks

Archived