Requests :)

HelloLadies69

Hello LADIES!!! o i mean guys .Before i request something let me thank you guys for sharing CAWs. I'm requesting a CAW formula for Val Venis(WWF Attitude) the one with hair because he is 1 of my favorite superstar in wrestling. Thank you SO Much. if you don't mind add the entrance and moveset. Thank you. P.s I already saw a Val Venis moveset. Thank you Again. I love you guys! (Xbox 360 is my console platform)

Well if ya give me some ref pics, or video of attire's and face (I have a Big Valboski Val Venis CAW but I there is something off on the face mostly cause I can't get good face pics) then I'll post my Venis :) Also 1 more thing you can help me with I have a Chyna CAW but I can't get good pics of her face when she was in the WWF only face pics after all the other Plastic Surgery done on her face (Around 2005 long after she left the WWF)

Thank You & Will get right on it :D

For Chyna:

chynaimage3.jpg

chyna.jpg

diva_legend_chyna.gif

Val Venis:

venis_99jul24.jpg

if the image is ok.. Thank you man

Btw. I dont have gametag so i can't download. can you just give me the Entrance formula and Formula caw.. Thank you

Thanks so much man, pics of Chyna really helped me & I'm gonna get a move on Val Venis, his pic helped too, will give you the entrance & CAW forms when he is all finished :D Expect him soon

Archived