American Horror Story

Poe Øhlin

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the show. I think it starting around Halloween really gave it that boost that it needed to get off to a good start. Everyone tuned in because they were in the Halloween spirit, but they stuck around because it's such a good show. It's probably my most anticipated show each week behind Walking Dead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

what new season there is only 2 season , the 3 one is not even done yet , right ?

Season 3 started last night. As I'm sure you already know, Season 2 was "American Horror Story: Asylum" and Season 3 is "American Horror Story: Coven" which is based around current-day New Orleans as the new "Salem" after the original Salem Witch Trials that happened back in the 1800s.

I really enjoyed the first ep, looking forward to next week. Minotaur dude was kinda cool.

Holy blue cheese moon hell, talk about a thread bump.

Anyway, never have seen the show, but have wanted to watch it but I just can't pull myself away from the computer lol.

hum ....just watch it on your computer then :sleep:

love the new season so far .

You're already caught up to Season 3?

For anybody wanting to jump on board, you don't really have to have seen any of the previous seasons to understand what's happening. Each season is a different theme with a whole new story. The only thing is a lot of the previous cast members return each year but they portray different characters. So, it's totally different but uses a lot of the same actors from previous seasons. Which is actually a good thing, so many maginificent actors on the show.

Season 2 Spoiler:

I recently re-watched a couple of episodes of Asylum and the double turn of Sister Jude (to her real self) and Dr. Thredson (to Bloody Face) is nothing short of brilliant. Thredson truly fooled everyone and I loved it.

For anybody wanting to jump on board, you don't really have to have seen any of the previous seasons to understand what's happening. Each season is a different theme with a whole new story. The only thing is a lot of the previous cast members return each year but they portray different characters. So, it's totally different but uses a lot of the same actors from previous seasons. Which is actually a good thing, so many maginificent actors on the show.

Exactly. I wasn't really keen on this idea, but such an outstanding cast deserves to play multiple roles in different seasons.

Anybody watched Episode 2 of Coven?

Season 2 Spoiler:

I recently re-watched a couple of episodes of Asylum and the double turn of Sister Jude (to her real self) and Dr. Thredson (to Bloody Face) is nothing short of brilliant. Thredson truly fooled everyone and I loved it.

Exactly. I wasn't really keen on this idea, but such an outstanding cast deserves to play multiple roles in different seasons.

I seen it on Wednesday, it was really good. I'm liking where the season is headed, keeping an eye on that Misty Day gal.

Season 2 Spoiler:

I did. Once again, it was really good.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't seen the last two seasons but this season is GOOD!! I don't understand why there's so many sexual scenes but I like the show overall.

I died laughing when Fiona burned Marie's weaves at the salon

I love this season I hope Kathy comes back. Also the shows always been like that (in fact in the last 2 seasons had a lot of make nudity, I think Ryan just likes getting guys naked)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably an alien lol.

What did you guys think of the third season (which ended last Wednesday)? I thought it was great until E9 or 10, then it started to become a bit of a mess, although I did like the ending sequences of the finale.

I hate how every AHS season couldn't be consistently good, because it has the potential to be a really great show.

• 8 months later...