American Horror Story

Poe Øhlin

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao this was a crazy season

i thought Sarah Pulson was meant to have a cameo this season?

I guess it just wasnt in the cards. Its a shame, but her lack of appearance didnt hamper the season one bit for me. Same for Evan Peters (although admittedly, I was kind of hoping he would show up as Billy Idol! lol)

lmao this was a crazy season

i thought Sarah Pulson was meant to have a cameo this season?

I guess it just wasnt in the cards. Its a shame, but her lack of appearance didnt hamper the season one bit for me. Same for Evan Peters (although admittedly, I was kind of hoping he would show up as Billy Idol! lol)

I agree!! This was one of the better seasons in a while. Lots of fun throughout.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Fight Me.

I'm curious about jumping back in after a few years. Stopped watching midway through Hotel...came back for Cult for some reason lol

I think I stopped midway through Apocalypse? Watched the first or two episodes of 1984 but I never got around to the rest. I have Hulu though, so I might check out the spin off if it's worth it

I watched the first two last night. Part 1 I thought was pretty good. Familiar territory (it’s another return to Murder House with both parts including strong parallels to the the storyline of the first season), but I thought it had a good build that played with interesting ideas. The second part, on the other hand, was way too jokey for its own good and because of that, it carried very little weight. Lots of plot inconsistencies and big leaps in logic, too, I was not too happy about this one.

The opening credits I thought were great, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...