American Horror Story

Poe Øhlin

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the premiere, it was one of the strongest premieres the show's had in my opinion but I did find the second episode to be better.

During the first episode I kept thinking that I wanted the two Shelby's to be reversed because I prefer Lily Rabe to Sarah Paulson but that has made me think.....

.....the scenes with Cuba and Sarah etc that we're led to believe are the reenactment is actually what happened to them and we're seeing it unfold. The scenes with Lily etc are actors auditioning to play parts in a movie/TV show or something about what happened to them.

^That's an interesting theory!

I enjoyed episode 2 as well. Whose characters have they yet to be introduced besides

Evan Peters and Lady Gaga's?

Lady Gaga made her appearance last night. It was a blink and you'll miss it scene she's the second witch you'll see

Ah, I had to google it and now I recognize the scene. I didn't recognize her :lol:

^That's an interesting theory!

I enjoyed episode 2 as well. Whose characters have they yet to be introduced besides

Evan Peters and Lady Gaga's?

Lady Gaga made her appearance last night. It was a blink and you'll miss it scene she's the second witch you'll see

Ah, I had to google it and now I recognize the scene. I didn't recognize her :lol:

I had to do the same

Of course the show kills off the two characters that I really like. ?

Seriously though, it kind of bothered me how easily Cricket and Elias were disposed of. I feel like the show made them look weaker near the end than they should have, especially Elias whose been researching these ghosts for years.

Seriously though, it kind of bothered me how easily Cricket and Elias were disposed of. I feel like the show made them look weaker near the end than they should have, especially Elias whose been researching these ghosts for years.

Well, the good news is... they're bound to the land, just like all the others.

What an episode, though!

Well, the good news is... they're bound to the land, just like all the others.

What an episode, though!

That's true. We'll most likely see them again.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I care for the idea. Plus they killed Evan Peters off again

Or did they? The nurse ghosts that killed him were shown on camera but the ghost (I assume) that killed the guy with the chainsaw wasn't. I think Rory's death could've been staged by Sidney. Rory did want to get off the show and his "death" would cause more drama with the others.

I think for the rest of the season some things will be real and some will be staged, we won't know which are which until the end.

Edited by Oresama

• 2 weeks later...

- Lee *censored*ing turned into Jason Voorhees lmao

- I missed Taissa Farmiga so much. Aaaaand she's gone lmao

- crazy that next episode is already the season finale. It's barely been like two months?

short Promo for season finale:

Lana Winters from S2 returns!

I love me some American Horror Story, but this may very well be my least favorite season of them all. After starting off kinda strong, I feel like the second half of the season has been a let down. I dunno, maybe the season finale next week will bump it up past my feelings on season 2.

*shrug*