American Horror Story

Poe Øhlin

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watch the Freak Show premier? I think it's safe to say that the most interesting character on the show is

Twisty the clown

Agreed. He's disturbing as hell.

Digged the season premiere, this is going to be a highly interesting season, even more so than its predecessors.

Just finished Season 1, this show's awesome. I'm definitely watching Season 2 and 4, is Season 3: Coven worth watching tho?

They all somewhat deteriorate towards the end (not only Coven), but they're definitely all worth watching.

Episode 2 of Freak Show was pretty good as well. I love this insanity.

I agree, we finally got to know the backstories of several characters.

At first I was a bit sad that the clown's already gone (although it was great that he found peace, considering his past), but Dandy's going to be an even more twisted clown because that guy is completely out of his mind.

Things are looking pretty good for the Freak Show now, I wonder how long that's gonna last.

Ryan Murphy confirmed that all seasons are connected but in a more easter egg kind of way ... which is pretty cool. It's not required to watch the other seasons but you could be rewarded if you do so.

Pepper and Sister Mary Eunice's upcoming appearance on Freak Show are some examples.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- (King) Dandy killing most of the freaks was holy shit

- R.I.P (King) Dandy

- The alive freaks get a happy ending :D

- So instead of getting taken by Edward Mordrake, he gives Elsa a happy ending with the rest of the dead freaks? The Freak Show continues even in death. Beautiful, loved the ending.

Excited to find out what Season 5 will be about!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I like American Horror story it's currently in it's 5th season. This season is American Horror story: Hotel starring Lady Gaga.There has been two episodes so far and it's just as crazy, dark, scary and creepy as the rest of the seasons and Lady Gaga fits in well.

Edited by Quisee

• 10 months later...

I wasn't expecting that to be the theme, not sure how I feel about it for now

I thought the premiere was alright though

Lol what if the bigger theme was actually American Horror Stories and the story changed every couple of episodes

^ See that's what I thought mid-way through the first episode. With the way the plot was progressing, I thought it was going be a new story each week, hence the secrecy behind this season. But by the time the climax and ending rolled around, I was wrong. Maybe there still is a chance that they could change story, though.

^ See that's what I thought mid-way through the first episode. With the way the plot was progressing, I thought it was going be a new story each week, hence the secrecy behind this season. But by the time the climax and ending rolled around, I was wrong. Maybe there still is a chance that they could change story, though.

Anythings possible I suppose (I hated it myself). But that being this is coming from the same creators as Glee. If you watch season 2, of Glee, it feels like the writers had never met before