The FIRST Originals Topic of '12 (Pics now up!)

Danimalhouse

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool CAWS and where and how are people getting the game already

Mom & Pop type stores that don't care about selling them early, they just want the sales..They are not any chains/franchises like Gamestop or they have a good buddy on the inside of a Gamestop that cut them in on the game for extra bucks in his pocket;)

Damn it! Tyler McMoore's 1st attire looks almost identical to an attire I have planned (and made in SvR 2007) for one of my CAWs. Now It'll feel like a ripoff if I post it on this site. :(

Cool looking CAWs man. Would you mind making someone using some of the new CAW parts (especially hair) so we could get a look at those too? :)

Damn it! Tyler McMoore's 1st attire looks almost identical to an attire I have planned (and made in SvR 2007) for one of my CAWs. Now It'll feel like a ripoff if I post it on this site. :(

Cool looking CAWs man. Would you mind making someone using some of the new CAW parts (especially hair) so we could get a look at those too? :)

Sure thing...actually making one now with a new hairstyle...and you SHOULD post that CAW...you make some freaking amazing work.

Amazing work as always Danimal, I knew as soon as you got the 360 version you would make these guys and be the first to throw some originals up! Congrats! :2eye:

I will download Gary Young for sure like I`ve been doing since SvR2010, and I may download Kid Lightening.

I can`t wait for Ken Styles as well, are you going to have him up by the launch date?

Amazing work as always Danimal, I knew as soon as you got the 360 version you would make these guys and be the first to throw some originals up! Congrats! :2eye:

I will download Gary Young for sure like I`ve been doing since SvR2010, and I may download Kid Lightening.

I can`t wait for Ken Styles as well, are you going to have him up by the launch date?

Ken Styles is up next in fact :)

Archived