The FIRST Originals Topic of '12 (Pics now up!)

Danimalhouse

Hey guys,

So since I've gotten the game, I've already made a few original CAWs.

"The Candian Supremacist" (and a bit of a WIP...my first creation in the new game) Gary Young

dQeME.jpg

fsq3b.jpg

rKNyk.jpg

jfoWn.jpg

A classic, but a goodie, Kid Lightning!

DiDUS.jpg

bHQyR.jpg

5SuZf.jpg

0hI1G.jpg

nyMGx.jpg

9iuZk.jpg

vzc0S.jpg

qE6E1.jpg

IT85g.jpg

QTvrx.jpg

"The British Badass" Tyler McMoore

au7zS.jpg

4gs2x.jpg

j4D8X.jpg

0sFEo.jpg

6h4y1.jpg

pc9fK.jpg

cCAr8.jpg

My apologies for the blurry pics!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do u take requests regarding original caws? :)

edit: nevermind, just saw that requests arent in this section

I would be honored to hear your request, good sir :)

ok, well, not to sound cliche but i want a caw of myself, i can never ever get the face and body morphing correctly, im currently training to be a wrestler so itll be cool to put myself in the game, if i can only get the face and body done i can take care the rest myself :)

ok, well, not to sound cliche but i want a caw of myself, i can never ever get the face and body morphing correctly, im currently training to be a wrestler so itll be cool to put myself in the game, if i can only get the face and body done i can take care the rest myself :)

Well, I was never good at face morphing (attires were more my thing), but I could certainly make an attempd. PM me a pic

Well, I was never good at face morphing (attires were more my thing), but I could certainly make an attempd. PM me a pic

Hell. If I get bored, I'll do the morphing as long as I don't have to do any paint tool. I did one for Beast And The Harlot just because I felt like it. It was a quick one though. Maybe10-15mins worth. Unfortunately, he preferred his own morph....... I think my morph of him might of been a little TOO good/accurate for his liking.

Hell. If I get bored, I'll do the morphing as long as I don't have to do any paint tool. I did one for Beast And The Harlot just because I felt like it. It was a quick one though. Maybe10-15mins worth. Unfortunately, he preferred his own morph....... I think my morph of him might of been a little TOO good/accurate for his liking.

Lol

That's the trouble i have in making a CAW of myself since these games are the closest i'll ever get to being a wrestler. It's a shame they don't incorporate Game Face like Fifa do... that would be bad ass.

I suppose the closest thing to getting our real faces in the game is using the photoshop/paint tool hack thingy and put a skin of our face in paint tool and apply that to the CAWs face, though i think it would look pretty bad :(

Looking forward to seeing what you did.

Here's a request, make the most questionable bête noire possible trying to use a few new parts on the way. I'd like to see the new blankout mask in use with a few things over it too if you feel like it. Oh, do you want that PT face template?

finaltemplate.jpg

Ok, make something :censored: using all the new parts.

But actually, never mind that. If you could just post a few pics of the new mask being used, you know a couple of diff colours, anything over it, a few designs- to see how it looks with something on it. It looks like it still shapes tightly around the face, but I would like to see. Maybe this is not the place.. but technically depends on how original you make it :hqhq:

Archived