Get Back In Ring, Avoid Charged Punch By Big Show

BigTime5555

So my buddy constantly plays as Big Show in WWE AllStars. At some point during the match he will do the stomp and kick and boot me out of the ring. The problem is, he immediately lights his charged punch up (not the Finisher punch, the other one) and stores it. Unless I'm an acrobat, there is no way for me to get back into the ring other than climbing in. I climb in, and he punches me as I'm standing up, and it knocks me back out of the ring! And then he just does this over and over again. There is no defense for this! Or actually I'm hoping there IS a way around it and you guys can tell me.

Many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of bullshit strategies that players have created, very very annoying and absolutely no way to reverse them. You just have to get lucky and hope he makes a mistake. If he's close enough, you can run and slide into the ring which will knock him back slightly, and try to quickly capitalize with a quick strike or grab. Other than that, they'll do it over and over. This is one reason why I don't like playing against Big Men, the other is a combo they have that basically takes a full bar of health away.

Archived