My Preview/Review Of WWE12!! (w/ Pics)

SVRmaster2011

Ok, so if you read my other thread you'd know that WWE12 finally made its debut at my local Best Buy. I got up at 7am today just so i can be there at 10am to play it! (yea thats sad i know) As I played I took pics of things so Im gonna start this off by posting pics with comments:

Ok so first i played Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston (for the WWE Tile)

img0086cut.jpg

img0089x.jpg

(Alberto has all of his trons except for sidetrons)

img0091uk.jpg

Love the this graphic

YES ladies and gentle title Introductions are IN! (just WHC & WWE title matches)

img0092ko.jpg

img0094ve.jpg

img0098es.jpg

Ok, first match out the gate... Kofi (A.I) beat my candy ass!! :cry: (on normal)

On Normal The A.I is like LEGEND! No Lie!

img0099nm.jpg

img0100qi.jpg

He took the title from me... smh (sorry for the blurry pics took them on my iphone 3g)

I can't stress how difficult the A.I is! After that I played w/ D Bryan vs. Barrett.. Barrett beat my ass also! I was like Oh Sh*T! lol NOTE: If they reverse your finisher, they get a flaming finisher from that automatically. A.I hits finishers out of nowhere + they kick out of pins all the time. Its not like last year's where they just reverse over and over. No, they attack you, send you into the corner, perform top rope grapple, ground grapples, you name it... They do it all.

Ok this is my first part of my review, I have a lot of pics and things to talk about so i decided to just post as I cover each base. (writing up next post as we read this one)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rock: Not to sound, like an ass here. But seriously, you just "reviewed" the game by playing it at best buy? This is worse then the guy that reviewed everything but pictures and video they had seen online...

What is it with people reviewing their first look or feel about a game as if it matters, as my signature says I wait until I beat the entire game to review it or make a wishlist.

Some people might not care to see these but I took misc pics of options screens and things like that...

img0103zr.jpg

Blood is off by default

img0107sse.jpg

You can change all the titles in exhibition! (loving that exhibition and universe are separate)

img0104ev.jpg

Abilities

img0106sp.jpg

Tutorial screen

img0105pi.jpg

img0108vw.jpg

16 unlockable attires

img0110ui.jpg

Note: theres no training facility this year.

Another note about A.I: A guy showed up right after I lost my third match (after i put it on easy :fedup: ) He was like "Whoa! WWE12! Hey can I give it a try" I was like yea... but hey just wanna let you know its pretty hard to beat the A.I this year. He was like "Oh what difficulty is it on?" I said Easy and he was like "Haha Easy?" Oh man let me show you how its done... He lost his ass off :lol: Then he was like "Damn man your right this ish is hard" he even went to options after that because he thought i might of lied about it being on easy.

(Part 3 on its way...)

:rock: Not to sound, like an ass here. But seriously, you just "reviewed" the game by playing it at best buy? This is worse then the guy that reviewed everything but pictures and video they had seen online...

What is it with people reviewing their first look or feel about a game as if it matters, as my signature says I wait until I beat the entire game to review it or make a wishlist.

Dude chill, he is just giving us his review/thoughts on the game.

No need to be an ass about it

Now how do we know this guy just didn't use photoshop for everything? I think it's a fake. Mods should close this...got a real spammer here.

Yeah..haha..and now those same mods are asking you for info...I say screw them honestly.

Ernez wasn't so bad, its some of the other guys that owe him a real apology.

So you were actually able to put that title on the line? There's been a lot of issues regarding people reporting that they could not have title matches in exhibition mode.

Yea, just hit "Advanced" then "Title Match" piece of cake

Hmm...same as years past....wonder why the others have had such a hard time with it.

I was just at the nearest best buy...they've got a lousy demo disk in their display, so no WWE 12 for me. That's ok though.

Then I got to checking out Universe... I already know alot thnx to the ITR video I just wanted to check out a few things.

Now this is one thing I love... this year, when there's special matches set like "Number 1 Contender" matches or "Myster Opponent" matches you can actually choose to change participants or change the match all together. (Changed the participants of a number 1 contender match and it still was a number 1 contender match!)

img0127az.jpg

Then I tried out the Interference feature in Universe (didnt take any pics)... I came out as Cena after the ref was knocked out... it was just as sweet as it was in the ITR vid... the only problem I ran across was... I was Cena and came out to screw Miz during his match with Morrison... but as I was about to hit an AA, Morrison interupted it and starting attacking me! I was like WTF... he fought me until the 1 min time limit ran out... Morrison wasn't an ally of mine so maybe that has something to do with it I dunno...

Just to clear things up Mark Henry's attire can be edited in SS Threads without that glitch showing up (that tint in his attire)

img0132up.jpg

img0133nu.jpg

(working on Part 4)

Archived