WWE Project 2011/12

#NGMovement

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for your Kofi, the only major issue I see is that of proportions. He has huge hips, tiny feet and a sausage torso. Notice how pretty much every template gets wider as you go from the pelvis to the pecs, this is something you definitely need to apply to your template, I believe. The arms look too short too. I like the hair, but the features on his face need to be a little bigger. The shine on the legs looks very strange, the way you have outlined the shading with a lighter shade like that (same applies to the upper arm. The shading seems very inconsistent too, where the abs and arms are very detailed, but the neck area and forehead aren't. Designs are done well, especially on the kickpads.

As for your Kofi, the only major issue I see is that of proportions. He has huge hips, tiny feet and a sausage torso. Notice how pretty much every template gets wider as you go from the pelvis to the pecs, this is something you definitely need to apply to your template, I believe. The arms look too short too. I like the hair, but the features on his face need to be a little bigger. The shine on the legs looks very strange, the way you have outlined the shading with a lighter shade like that (same applies to the upper arm. The shading seems very inconsistent too, where the abs and arms are very detailed, but the neck area and forehead aren't. Designs are done well, especially on the kickpads.

I can totally agree with all of that, i will be following this and ill probably show you on messenger sometime what ive done to it. Thanks Masson.

I hope to have my micros back on the project BUT if anyone wants to do any of the ones i have done feel free to, i dont think i can retrieve Del Rio and Mcintyre

hey guys i just wanted to come by and tell you that you guys are really impressive.

i used to do things like this back in the day on a program called The Palace and you would draw/edit pixel by pixel

they were more like Sprites than Micros but both very labor intensive.

I dont think my skills held up though after i transitioned into graphic design (i probably wasnt even that good to begin with), but i just wanted to come by and give you props. very impressive.

hey guys i just wanted to come by and tell you that you guys are really impressive.

i used to do things like this back in the day on a program called The Palace and you would draw/edit pixel by pixel

they were more like Sprites than Micros but both very labor intensive.

I dont think my skills held up though after i transitioned into graphic design (i probably wasnt even that good to begin with), but i just wanted to come by and give you props. very impressive.

Thanks a lot men, glad others like what we do. If you want to join, you are free to do so-

Archived