WWE Project 2011/12

#NGMovement

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks alot guys, ill put them up now, would it be much trouble is you guys could take your micros back down and edit your post saying who you made. Basically you would be crediting your own work that way aswell as the topic staying nice and tidy xD

EDIT: Should have CM Punk and Justin Gabriel up tomorrow some time, possibly R-Truth also

I didn't mean your Punk. But almost all of these are old micros. XD

Well ACs arent really that old, i think its a waste for him if his micros werent used in a way. As ive said ill wait and see how this goes, if it starts going downhill ill just gather anything made this year.

*cough* Lawler, Ryder and Brodus *cough*

I dunno what to do really, i did want this to be all un used micros and start it from scratch, but on the other hand there is a good chance of this failing and i figured if i put the Clay and Lawler up it would be less work. Its up to yous really, ill take them down if yous want, if not ill leave them up

Why does it matter even they are old micros? I don't understand that logic at all

A few reasons I can imagine; Newer suggests better as you develop your skills with practise, it actively encourages practising with a clear goal, something to do when bored, it's not about doing it as quickly as possible, it allows the most up to date attires, and it is also what the OP asked for.

This isn't a gallery, it's a project.

Assuming Xtian is christian lol. One of the main reasons why i wanted to start the project is that it will be a good opportunity to improve the skills, also being on caws means that some people look at these pages and might be interested in trying these.

Ill leave Adams micros for now until someone makes them guys, i have no problems with ACs micros at all as far as i know they were never used and are new. Its not a rush to get the most micros as far as im concerned this could take nearly a year to do i just wasnt sure what you guys wanted to do for this but as masson said its a project and i hope we get somewhere with this

Archived