I've got the game

Danimalhouse

As if faking to have a yearly game that comes out in a week is the biggest crime in humanity. Whether he has it or not most people in this thread have behaved poorly.

All the things he's posted sound extremely likely to be true. Innocent until proven guilty. Let the guy have his dinner, finish his assignment. Not everyone gets a game and has the time to sit down with it constantly after they get it. Review copies ARE well and truly out, embargo is around until the 22nd obviously. He's breaking embargo if he is legit in order to bring information to a bunch of really rude people on this forum.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is priceless, lol. People getting so worked up about whether or not someone got the game early. What difference does it make if you find out whether the soles on Dolph Ziggler's boots are the right colour today, or when you actually get the game? It's all useless information until you can actually use it.

I don't understand the need for the thread to be closed either. Is the next step deleting the entire thread and forbidding it to be ever mentioned again? :lol: Some of you just need to relax, lol. This isn't a big moment in your lives.

Any youtube videos taken with your phone? Thought you were gonna do that a long time ago?

As I said, I haven't turned the game back on yet...been working on a term paper.

Um no offense, but unless your a complete scholar, which I highly doubt you are, who does their term paper on a Saturday evening, with WWE12 right there to be played with? LOL

Any youtube videos taken with your phone? Thought you were gonna do that a long time ago?

As I said, I haven't turned the game back on yet...been working on a term paper.

Um no offense, but unless your a complete scholar, which I highly doubt you are, who does their term paper on a Saturday evening, with WWE12 right there to be played with? LOL

People who want to have a good future...

People that care more about school than a simple yearly video game? I have Skyrim which I'm far more excited about than WWE 12. And I'm studying right now for exams on a sunday and haven't opened it yet.

Archived