WWE 12 Universe Tracker

Big333Gus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a file that you can open with Microsoft Excel... usually its included in every version of Microsoft Office...

just wanted to show you, after I spent a couple hours with the file, I'm already done with adjusting the roster and title screens to the way I prefer it!

wwe12tracker.jpg

Its a file that you can open with Microsoft Excel... usually its included in every version of Microsoft Office...

just wanted to show you, after I spent a couple hours with the file, I'm already done with adjusting the roster and title screens to the way I prefer it!

wwe12tracker.jpg

I DON'T HAVE EITHER OF THOSE IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN USE?

WWEUniverse.jpg

here's one i just slapped together using paint.net , i'll replace the crappy diva portrait and title belt once you get them finished and uploaded. the majority of the roster i used a random name picker besides john cena for the spinny belt. here are some tag teams i wanted to put together...

Raw:

Miz & R-Truth

Edge & Christian

William Regal & Wade Barret

Daniel Bryan & CM Punk (Not Sure Yet)

Cody Rhodes & Goldust (Not Sure Yet)

ECW:

Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston (Air Boom)

Ted DiBiase & Michael Mcgillicutty (Perfect & Rich lol)

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara (Possible)

Kevin Nash & Triple H (The Kliq)

Awesome, thakns man. Like someone else said... you're a hero.

Could someone help me with a few? I don't have a good photoshop programm.

Little Roster Emblems for: (help pics at the end/under the Superstar)

Championpictures:

-Shawn Daivari

-Muhammad Hassan

-Muhammad Hassa & Shawn Daivari

-Caylen Croft

-Johnny Curtis

-Darren Young

-Vance Archer

-Luke Gallows

-Vance Archer & Luke Gallows

-Kevin Thorn

-Caylen Croft & Trent Barreta

-Johnny Curtis & Trent Barreta

-Curt Hawkins

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/304/469/Curt_Hawkins_display_image.jpg?1316031017

-Tyler Reks

http://www.wrestling-superstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Search-and-destroy1.jpg

-Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

Any chance you could add some belts that are missing like the light-heavy weight, European, and womans, and maybe some wrestlers from the 2001? WCW, ECW, WWF

would be great full if you could?! if u cant no worries, thanks again

Hopefully I should have these belts up this weekend with some divas. Sorry just don't have the time this weekend to get through editing all the images.

Are there any specific that aren't in the original pack or the add on I uploaded?

wwe12tracker.jpg

Looking good man. Glad you and others are enjoying having this

Awesome, thakns man. Like someone else said... you're a hero.

Could someone help me with a few? I don't have a good photoshop programm.

Little Roster Emblems for: (help pics at the end/under the Superstar)

Championpictures:

-Shawn Daivari

-Muhammad Hassan

-Muhammad Hassa & Shawn Daivari

-Caylen Croft

-Johnny Curtis

-Darren Young

-Vance Archer

-Luke Gallows

-Vance Archer & Luke Gallows

-Kevin Thorn

-Caylen Croft & Trent Barreta

-Johnny Curtis & Trent Barreta

-Curt Hawkins

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/304/469/Curt_Hawkins_display_image.jpg?1316031017

-Tyler Reks

http://www.wrestling-superstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Search-and-destroy1.jpg

-Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

Will see what I can get done this weekend.... but no promises.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I posted some pics of my roster in a thread the other day and a couple of people asked how I did what I was showing and said they’d like me to share my Universe Tracker.

I basically use this to track my Universe/Exhibition matches so I have my history and I keep notes of what is going on and add some flavor to the storylines. It also lets me keep track of champions and I have a roster page I update every quarter. I also use it to add matches to PPV cards if I want more than are in Universe and just play them in exhibition.

To keep it simple, I have the following

1 tab for Championship History (updated and macro to sort. Ctrl+Shift+t)

1 tab for Roster and current champions that I copy and update for each quarter

12 tabs for the monthly shows

12 tabs for the monthly PPVs (I use photoshop to make these but you can also do simple versions just in excel as shown in screens below for Royal Rumble. I have most of the PPV Logos you can drag in)

I save and start a new spreadsheet for each year.

Here are some screen shots to show some examples.

Roster.png

WWERoster.jpg

TitleHistory.png

Shows.png

Shows-MonthSchedule.png

PPV.png

ECWResurrection2012.jpg

You can edit and make this for any brands, shows, background pics easily. (See example videos)

I have all the source files for the profile pics, edited images so you can move them in and out for the champions with tag teams created, images sized correctly for different belts from all organizations and logos for all shows and PPVs. Real easy to do just a lot of use of image formatting arrange functions in excel. (Link to help vid below)

If you want to use something like this here is a link to the spreadsheet and one to source files

Download Files - Links

WWE 12 Tracker .xls

Source Image Files

Roster Add On Pack 1

Working on a Divas & Belts - Completion Date TBD

These also include images if you want to expand the Champions to include an additional one.

HELP VIDs

Here is one to show how easy it is to set it up for your own show, roster and champs. Yes the arrange is a little time consuming but once set up it’s easy to update. You can use any images and drag them to create the background images to the top banner/roster etc. as shown.

If people want people I do not have in my files or tag teams I have not created, I don’t really have time to take requests as I travel with work during the week. So if anyone with Photoshop wants to offer help and create they can. There are all the source .png files to create tag teams easily. Just use one of the Champion roster images to get the size of the image right.

Also the case for the mini profile pics. I have the standard background in the files and you can make your own profile pics.

You may notice no divas, I don’t use them but hopefully someone out there with Photoshop may want to create equivalent images for the divas.

One last thing to note, I use a Mac and you may have to change the size of the txt font, I tried opening on a PC and found that if you reduce by 2 font sizes it works and you may just have to nudge them over to the right place.

Hope people enjoy this, it’s something I like to help me plan stories and record my years.

Dude, sharp work... You're the man.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived