Naachoooooooooooooooo....Cheese Doritos!

TheCritique

Not a bad start, i would make his eyebrows angle the other way so he doesnt look as angry. And there has got to be a better underwear choice than the elijah burke ones. The middle part really stands out. Maybe try the two toned ones and make each color the same. But good start I can see some del rio in it.

Not a bad start, i would make his eyebrows angle the other way so he doesnt look as angry. And there has got to be a better underwear choice than the elijah burke ones. The middle part really stands out. Maybe try the two toned ones and make each color the same. But good start I can see some del rio in it.

Ok, will work on that. I started to make him smile and change the angle, but I felt it conflicted with the whole heel angle, plus he was frowning in one of the ref pics, so I thought what the heck. What did you think of the hair? Did you see any other choices because I definitely didn't. As far as the underwear, I'll have to wait till I get home to check, but I assumed I used the two toned ones. I remember altering two colors to match one and the part you might be seeing is the designs I added to the underwear. Although they're hard to see on that ref. Thanks again for the support and will edit it, asap.

I think the hair choice is fine, some people though have used the santino mohawk hair then paint tooled the sides since the fade in the hair doesnt get dark enough. And yea that underwear choice does have 2 different colors to change but im talking about the one thats like broken into 4 sections of color. I dont know which number it is im not on my game right now. But im sure you will know what im talking about when you see it.

• 1 year later...

Archived