What would be in your All Stars 2 wishlist?

LuisTX85

I know nothing is announced or even rumors of it:(,But IF there were then what would you hope for?,Mine would be..

-Tone down the character models similar to WWE'12(realistic&accuracy based bodies),But keep the exaggerated faces and the comic-book colored lighting graphics

-Bigger roster including Divas

-More match types(RR,EC,Casket,Ladder,TLC,Iron man and Championship scramble matches..But obviously modified to fit the style),Including for online

-No more instant DQ after having a blinking meter,Have an option for it to have both ways

-Fight on the ramp&stage

-Add a blood option

-Tile matches in Exhibition

-Add 3&4 ways in Cage matches,Including Online

-Have the computer replace someone online who leaves a match

-Add even much more moves&let players edit move sets

-More CAW slots&items

-Be able to use DLC character's moves&entrances for caws

-Add a big feature from WWE'12 like CAA/Threads or Story Creator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just saying they have to keep a fair balance in moves. It would be incredible annoying to have all hard to counter and stun moves in 1 moveset.

Oh, by the way, the main thing I'd like to see is just more match types. This game could be incredibly fun with ladder and table matches.

There are indeed much potential for like matches like that,Imagine your in a 3/4-way Ladder match and two guys fall off it..And you spear one of them in mid-air,And a tag Table's match where your partner reverses a move into a slap jack and you do an RKO to that person in mid-air..through a table!!!

-Tone down the character models similar to WWE'12(realistic&accuracy based bodies),But keep the exaggerated faces and the comic-book colored lighting graphics

NO, keep the models the same

-Bigger roster including Divas

Divas?? Horrible idea.

-More match types(RR,EC,Casket,Ladder,TLC,Iron man and Championship scramble matches..But obviously modified to fit the style),Including for online

This is a must

-No more instant DQ after having a blinking meter,Have an option for it to have both ways

I guess

-Fight on the ramp&stage

That would be cool

-Add a blood option

Does that really add anything?

-Tile matches in Exhibition

Ok

-Add 3&4 ways in Cage matches,Including Online

Good Idea

-Have the computer replace someone online who leaves a match

Good Idea - and punish that player somehow

Horrible Idea. NO EDITTING TO MOVE SETS! Too much though is put into balancing the movesets

-More CAW slots&items

OK, but generic

-Be able to use DLC character's moves&entrances for caws

This is a must

-Add a big feature from WWE'12 like CAA/Threads or Story Creator

CAA Yes. Story Creator No.

That wouldn't work at all. They're balanced for a reason.

I'd be happy if they just added more moves to each moveset to create a bit more diversity.

I'd be fine picking a superstar moveset, but then let us choose our 4 sigs and our 1 finisher.

I don't see why that wouldn't work. Sure people will abuse it, but people abuse the game now.

Give online the same SVR player created content option, and we'd be ok.

I understand the balance thing But I just think the more options for moves the better,I'd be fine with no edit a move set again..IF they just add more&accurate moves(Orton Punches/Taker&Kane Throat thrusts/Etc and updated moves like Orton Slam(Angle Slam)/Etc)!!

• Title defences in exhibition mode
  • Add more match types
  • Add some divas to the game
  • Add more moves to create a moveset

Mae Young

Faoulous Mooyah

Lita

Terri

Trish Stratus

Sherri (I think that's her name.Macho Man's wife and manager)

Chyna

to name some

Also throw in Mick Foley

My wishlist would be for THQ to announce that their cancelling All stars 2 and instead going forward with a fully fledged Legends only wrestling game based on the sd vs raw game engine without any current stars just Legends with 80 in game superstars.

My wishlist would be for THQ to announce that their cancelling All stars 2 and instead going forward with a fully fledged Legends only wrestling game based on the sd vs raw game engine without any current stars just Legends with 80 in game superstars.

That was uncalled for dude! So you didn't like allstars? Don't post in this section and quit being a Jack@$$!

On topic: definitely a bigger roster and letting you chose sigs and finishers for created wrestlers.

First and foremost that a definitive sequel is announced; then I would want as some already said more superstars, more classic arenas, a tougher AI, 4 alts per character and above all a better CAW mode much like WWE 12 has, plus the ability to create a finisher in this series would be awesome. Oh yeah and career mode similar to No Mercy's.

1. A greater roster, maybe like 25 for the legends and 25 for the superstars without the DLC

2. A mode like Road to Wrestlemania, but you pick the side of either the legends or the superstars

3. An overhaul for the CAW mode

4. Superstar Threads for the in-game wrestlers

5. Royal Rumble match!

5. More arenas (A list like this):

- RAW HD

- RAW (oldschool 1993)

- RAW (1999)

- RAW (2002 brand split)

- Smackdown! HD

- Smackdown! (1999)

- Smackdown! (2002 brand split [Fist])

- Summerslam

- Survivor Series

- Royal Rumble

- Wrestlemania

- All-Stars Arena

- Saturday Night's Main Event

6. An Arena Creator

7. Community Creations for CAWs and CAAs

• 1 month later...

Do you guys remember the camera angles they used in the launch trailer for this game? They looked a lot more dynamic than what was available in the game. Almost like what WWE '12 has. Anyway, camera angles like that could be nice.

I'd like to see the entire cast of the original game, and the DLC, to be available from the start and have a different cast of characters to unlock. I liked the alternate attires available in the first game, but I wish ALL characters had the same amount of outfits to pick from. I would of liked a short haired version of Piper or the original masked Kane.

This game screams Hell in a Cell. The cage matches were a blast, I think incorportating a cell would be fantastic.

I'd like a different tag mode system, be able to actually tag partners in, etc.

CAW mode from the last game is setup fine, it just needs to be fleshed WAY out. The groundwork is there, just need to expand on it.

Archived