The Most Addictive Game You've Ever Played

BlackToxic

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halo 3 and the original Mass Effect have both been out over two years now and I still play each of them.

I can also still boot up Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Ocarina of Time, or Final Fantasy IX and X and go through it.

Halo 3 and the original Mass Effect have both been out over two years now and I still play each of them.

I can also still boot up Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Ocarina of Time, or Final Fantasy IX and X and go through it.

So, you like Final Fantasy IX too? Judging by the users over on GameFAQs, I thought most people hated that game...glad to see that not everyone does.

So, you like Final Fantasy IX too? Judging by the users over on GameFAQs, I thought most people hated that game...glad to see that not everyone does.

I loved IX.

It's funny because the backlash Final Fantasy IX got from fans was polar opposite from critics. It was so much more akin to the classic games rather than be more like VII and VIII, and is still the highest reviewed Final Fantasy game ever made. I still can never pick whether I like IX or X better, but I know I like them the best.

I was also addicted to Final Fantasy Tactics for a while some time back. Anyone else here play it before?

Final Fantasy Tactics was awesome and there still has never been a Final Fantasy spin-off anywhere near as good.

I uses to have a thing for a game called snakes on my old cellphone, I uses to play it every night before I went to sleep, there was just something about it where I was determined to beat my last High-Score. Who knows I might still be playing it today if my old cellphone didn't fall in the water.

I was also addicted to Final Fantasy Tactics for a while some time back. Anyone else here play it before?

Unfortunately, that's one of the few Final Fantasy games I never really played, wish I had though, because I've heard good things about it.

Final Fantasy Tactics was awesome and there still has never been a Final Fantasy spin-off anywhere near as good.

Only spin off I've ever really liked (That I've played) was Mystic Quest, most everyone I know hates this game, but I really like it, in fact it was the game that really got me interested in RPGs. (Well, it and the original Final Fantasy game)

GTA IV Original. Total of 200++ Hours already. I'm Wondering if any members here are wondering how can someone play GTA IV for 200++ Hours after 100%?

I haven't managed that many hours on GTA IV, CoD4, CoD5 and MW2 combined. O_O So yeah, I have no clue how you managed that lol.

If my IV Disc still works, It is easily 300+ Hours already. But its So scratched after all the playtime, i have to settle down with the Episodes from Liberty City disc. Still, No matter How much content, R* Put into EFLC, IV is still more addictive. I dont know why but it just does.

GTA IV Original. Total of 200++ Hours already. I'm Wondering if any members here are wondering how can someone play GTA IV for 200++ Hours after 100%?

I haven't managed that many hours on GTA IV, CoD4, CoD5 and MW2 combined. O_O So yeah, I have no clue how you managed that lol.

If my IV Disc still works, It is easily 300+ Hours already. But its So scratched after all the playtime, i have to settle down with the Episodes from Liberty City disc. Still, No matter How much content, R* Put into EFLC, IV is still more addictive. I dont know why but it just does.

I made a ridiculous miscalculation there. I've only gone past 200+ hours on WaW. I played it a hella lot on weekends with friends. Combined on all those games it would probably be about 500+ hours.

Anyway, GTA IV I found incredibly addicting, but I've cooled down on it a little since I play mostly just online games. Online GTA IV is fun, but not as fun as the SP imo.

Archived