The Most Addictive Game You've Ever Played

BlackToxic

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order of most time played:

1. Halo 3. Simply one of the best shooters slash games I have ever played. countless numbers of hours have been spent on the game and its absorbing multiplayer.

2. GTA: San Andreas. My personal favourite game of all time, finished the story mode at least a dozen times by now. Cant get enough of it :D

3. Modern Warfare 2. My play time is bordering on 6 days, which is like wow for me. I love this game, even with the multitude of glitches and problems that occur in multiplayer.

The Left 4 Dead and SvR series.

Thought the L4D voting system to kick players is really *censored*ing stupid.

The voting system is fine, it's the reasoning behind most people voting to kick that is silly.

Hmmmm, the top games Iv been addicted too.

Well I think the most recent one that Iv actually not only played the story through a couple of times but put more than enough hours into is probably Fable 2. There was just something about it that made me just keep playing and lose track of time and I honestly dont think Iv had anything like that since. I still remember spending an hour chopping wood so I could buy a huge cleaver. Its one of the reasons Im considering buying a new 360 to sit beside my PS3.

Going back after that, San Andreas was a hugely addicting game, just the huge amount of customisation made it really enjoyable. THUG2 was addicting as well, I played that through more times than I can count.

I Have a very addictive nature, so it doesn't take long for me to completely lose myself for hours on a Video Game. The Most addictive being:

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - This had to be the game i was first addicted to, i'd have mini-tantrums as a little kid if someone tried to get me off it.

DOOM - Infact every single male in my family was addicted to DOOM when it was released.

Ecco The Dolphin - Another one of the original games to hook me as a gamer, i still play it to this day.

International Track & Field - If you look closely on my fingers, you can probably still see the scars and blisters on there, i used to spend hours tearing holes into my sleeves (the cheating way).

Duke Nukem: Time to Kill - The worst thing about me being addicted to this was.. I Had a chipped Playstation and this copy was very dodgy, so Me and my friends would spend about an hour trying to get it to work before we could waste all day on 2 Player Deathmatches.

Twisted Metal - Infact, i'm sure a new version of this is supposed to be announced this year.

SOCOM II Online - The first Online game i was addicted to, i never did like the more popular Online games like Half Life.

Final Fantasy X - This has got to be the game that i've wasted the most hours on, i've completed (not just done the story.. but collect everything) the game several times over the years and as anyone would know who has entirely played this game, it takes forever.

Smackdown vs Raw 2006 - I Pretty much wasted a years worth of my life on it, hours every day, this forum was at it's peak with great creators back then and great formulas/saves we're constantly being released.

FIFA Series, ever since Manager/Season Mode was added - Though addicted, i've oddly never completed the whole Mode (15'ish seasons long). I Spend way too long tweaking formations and transfer negotations, by the time i'm nearly finishing the mode, i'm addicted to some other game :shift:.

The World Ends With You - This was the last "new title" game i found myself addicted to and the only handheld game i've really enjoyed (i was slightly addicted to N+, but that was more out of frustration). I'd even take it into Gym and work, i played it so much that it would be in my dreams and i'd wake up humming the music in my head :lol:.

Other notable mentions are: Road Rash, Wipeout 2097, N+, Golden Axe, The Trap Door, Street Fighter II, WCW Mayhem and Alien Storm.

Archived