One for '12, or not ?

TZC

I don't expect much notice here but I'm asking. Anyone interested in me working on this and releasing a head form for '12?

Right now there's no detailing at all. The hair trick may well not work coloured properly. Have not tried yet but its 90% sure.

So if you're interested say so. It's only rough, and stays that way 'til '12. I was watching 24 and thought- he's tough to make.. and wondered if I could get around the nose/hair problems.

Updated- that's about it for now. Possibly it can look better in the new game with some PT and trans. Better be in :shifty:

bauer2.jpg

You don't want it? no problem :lol:

Heh, Jerry Lawler. I'll just change the topic title, and we're done 8-)

Sorry I'm not uploading or sharing this monstrosity for now. If I decide to work it out on '12, I'll do a David (lost boys) attire no problem. Last time I made that was '06

Heh, Jerry Lawler. I'll just change the topic title, and we're done 8-)

Sorry I'm not uploading or sharing this monstrosity for now. If I decide to work it out on '12, I'll do a David (lost boys) attire no problem. Last time I made that was '06

That's ashame... could have used him on one of my fantasy saves. Looking forward to seeing him on '12 tho.

Archived