Can't decide?

TCsinger09

I cant decide how I want to share CAWS next year (formulas or PSN). I was going to originally going to just post the formulas here because of all the jerks on PSN who rate your caws down because they want theirs higher then yours. Then some JERK re-posted my Trish Stratus CAW that I posted back in February to the main site. So im really not sure what to do.

• 1 month later...

I cant decide how I want to share CAWS next year (formulas or PSN). I was going to originally going to just post the formulas here because of all the jerks on PSN who rate your caws down because they want theirs higher then yours. Then some JERK re-posted my Trish Stratus CAW that I posted back in February to the main site. So im really not sure what to do.

Formulas!!!!!

Don't upload to PSN unless you want re-uploads I learned the hard way :( & Give Formulas via E-Mail or PM or Request. This way you wont get ass-holes who take your CAW without permission. Also post a strict notice on your OP's like Give Credit or No Formulas then just upload them on PSN non-editable

:)

Archived