Essa Rios

Guitar

Well the only thing I can say is I have an Essa Rios it's ok imo then again I thought my Bobby Heenan was horrible and got great feedback check it out: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/416007-bobby-the-brain-heenan-wip/page__gopid__8356919#entry8356919

Anyway I'm on 360 but I can post it & if u like it I can give u formula & make a new attire working with-in 32 layers :)

Hey man you don't mind if I do PT do ya? I'll post pics of the PT if I can do it :)

Alrighty Stayed within 32 Layers and I think I'm a little satisfied with this one tell me what ya think, you're true unbiased opinion be as brutal as you need to :). Also should I make this a new topic in Wrestler CAWS?

Essa Rios:

EssaRios.jpg

EssaRios2.jpg

Essa.jpg

EssaRiosAttire.jpg

So....

OHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM! :cry:

Really look like him? & Thank you will get formula too ya soon :D

Yes I honestly think it pretty much looks like him. You can only get a CAW so perfect. I love the arch in his eyebrows and his facial structure! And thank you,even though I'm going to suck at the attires! But the formula makes up for that! lol Thank you :)

Ok well something people don't know is that 360 & PS3 have the same everything accept layer amount :) Yes it's true. And do you have any suggestions to make the face perfect I need it to look exactly like him (Sorry I'm a perfectionist) & I think he'd look better if my camera wasn't so shity (I'ts my cell phone cam)

Archived