Yu-Gi-Oh!

Ippo-San

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really good at it,when I played,too good -_-... But I don't play anymore,but still watch it,sucked that 4kids stopped 5ds after the Aporia fight,and zexal isn't that bad.

Did anyone buy legendary collection academy years?? All my secrets were gladiator beasts

They're FAIRLY new, Obelisk came out two years ago, Ra came out last year, and this year Slifer is "supposed" to come out.

Really? Coz I got that Winged Dragon of Ra this year from an issue of Shonen Jump. I only bought that issue for the card.

I'm waiting till they release the Slifer The Sky Dragon playable card, as that was my favourite God card of the 3.

So, for those that still have their cards, what card do they own has the strongest ATK and DEF?

Also, has anyone else noticed that 9 star monsters are a lot harder to get than 10 star monsters? I only own one card that has 9 stars on it, and that's the B. Skull Dragon. Also, I believe there's still only one 11 star monster, and that's Gate Guardian.

http://www.toywiz.com/gld4en030.html

it is

http://www.toywiz.co...dragonofra.html

there's Ra too, but no Slifer out yet

Wow, didn't know about those. But since I'm not a player anymore, I stick with the original ones. I'd rather purchase Jinzo or Chaos Emperor Dragon (original booster editions) in order to add some more precious cards to my collection.

So, for those that still have their cards, what card do they own has the strongest ATK and DEF?

The strongest card in my deck has ATK 2800 DEF 2400

the monsters i have that have the highest Default ATK/DEF is a Tie between The Wicked Dreadroot & Arcana Force Ex - The Light Ruler, both have ATK/4000 DEF/4000, but the monster that can have the highest AKT/DEF is The Wicked Eraser which there ATK/DEF is 1000 for every card my opponent controls, so if my opponent has every place on his side of the field filled up which is 11 it can have up to 11,000 ATK/DEF

man, when i was in Middle school, for the first 2 years my school had a school sponsored Yu-Gi-Oh club. My school paid for us to play cards, there was like 9-10 of us and after school we would just go for an hour and duel & trade. and every time we had lunch me and my friends would Duel during lunch at our lunch table every day for 3 years, oh man i miss that

man, when i was in Middle school, for the first 2 years my school had a school sponsored Yu-Gi-Oh club. My school paid for us to play cards, there was like 9-10 of us and after school we would just go for an hour and duel & trade. and every time we had lunch me and my friends would Duel during lunch at our lunch table every day for 3 years, oh man i miss that

Indeed. Good times.

Strongest default attack for me would also be Five Headed Dragon.

Forgot to say my card with the highest ATK or DEF is Obelisk The Tormentor (though you can't use him in duels) and Cyber End Dragon.

Does no one here play competitively :/

No, since nobody plays it anymore - although there's a Trading Card Gaming center in my city with lots of YGO, Pokemon or Magic players but it's difficult to go there without a car. I don't have much time for it anyway, sometimes I just look in my YGO folder for nostalgia's sake.

Another thing, anyone knows how many Monarchs there are? I only know about 6 (Firestorm, Thunder, Frost, Ground, Storm, Shadow, Light) and perhaps they released more. I own all of them except Raiza.

OT: Perhaps there should be a YGO-Avatar month with the pic of your favorite monster/artwork as Avy?

Forgot to say my card with the highest ATK or DEF is Obelisk The Tormentor (though you can't use him in duels) and Cyber End Dragon.

Does no one here play competitively :/

No, since nobody plays it anymore - although there's a Trading Card Gaming center in my city with lots of YGO, Pokemon or Magic players but it's difficult to go there without a car. I don't have much time for it anyway, sometimes I just look in my YGO folder for nostalgia's sake.

Another thing, anyone knows how many Monarchs there are? I only know about 6 (Firestorm, Thunder, Frost, Ground, Storm, Shadow, Light) and perhaps they released more. I own all of them except Raiza.

OT: Perhaps there should be a YGO-Avatar month with the pic of your favorite monster/artwork as Avy?

You are only missing dark. Shadow is the best of the bunch though.

The strongest card in my deck has ATK 2800 DEF 2400

Strongest card in my (currently lost) deck was 2850/2350.

The strongest card I had altogether was Obelisk.

They're FAIRLY new, Obelisk came out two years ago, Ra came out last year, and this year Slifer is "supposed" to come out.

Really? Coz I got that Winged Dragon of Ra this year from an issue of Shonen Jump. I only bought that issue for the card.

I'm waiting till they release the Slifer The Sky Dragon playable card, as that was my favourite God card of the 3.

Also, has anyone else noticed that 9 star monsters are a lot harder to get than 10 star monsters? I only own one card that has 9 stars on it, and that's the B. Skull Dragon. Also, I believe there's still only one 11 star monster, and that's Gate Guardian.

I was close D: I guess that means Slifer is next year

The Strongest card i have in general, in terms of attack is Five Headed Dragon, but as far as effects and things go, the Wicked Dreadroot in my zombie deck is pretty boss.

I just found my two decks lol, I forgot how awesome Gemini Monsters were. I'm tryin to buy the silent Swordsman though, I only have level 3 =[ 5-7 are always sold out

I was close D: I guess that means Slifer is next year

The Strongest card i have in general, in terms of attack is Five Headed Dragon, but as far as effects and things go, the Wicked Dreadroot in my zombie deck is pretty boss.

I just found my two decks lol, I forgot how awesome Gemini Monsters were. I'm tryin to buy the silent Swordsman though, I only have level 3 =[ 5-7 are always sold out

Level 5 is easy to get at stores like CoreTCG for less than 2 bucks. Level 7 on the other hand...

As for strongest monster if we're including effect's Montage dragon is strongest. In my build its done 9000 Atk with 3 REDMD.

I don't typically go for the tin or promo cards, so if I got a Lv 5 I'd wind up wanting the one from the pack, rather than the limited version.

I did used to have em all and they were my favorites. I traded an Armed Dragon Lv 10 for all the Silent Swordsmans, but I got cocky and lost my entire warrior deck in a duel. :/ Alot of people used to take the game really seriously where I used to go, so I stopped playing with all those people. However, like I said in earlier posts, i started to get back into it, and have a boss Gemini Deck lol I put Exodius The Ultimate Forbidden Lord in it, and it's bitchin. =D

Archived