Diva Entrances

TCsinger09

I was wondering if Divas like Melina and Gail Kim's entrances would still be in the game even though they were released/fired and would the Bella's and Alicia Fox's entrances be in the game already or do we have to wait for the Diva DLC to come out to use their entrances?

Most likely released talent will stay in the game. Look at kendrick and other which are in 2011. As far as DLC, it all depends. last year, Laylas was taken out and a new one was it DLC, if they update Alicia's Trish's and the Bella's i see them taking the entrances out. they come out a month after the game, so it really no big deal then

I don't see why they wouldn't be, they usually included released superstars even if they move to TNA.

This.

As for the DLC Divas, they will most likely come as part of the DLC pack, unless the likes of Alicia has an updated one from last year, in which case they might keep her SvR11 entrance and have her new updated entrance as DLC.

I don't see why they wouldn't be, they usually included released superstars even if they move to TNA.

This.

As for the DLC Divas, they will most likely come as part of the DLC pack, unless the likes of Alicia has an updated one from last year, in which case they might keep her SvR11 entrance and have her new updated entrance as DLC.

Unlikely.

Layla, who was DLC last year, did not have her entrance as one of the presets. Her SVR09 entrance WAS in SVR2010 though. Same goes for Chris Masters and Bret Hart (both of whom had their entrances as presets until last year's game).

So, chances are, Alicia's entrance will not be a preset, and will just be DLC, regardless of whether or not its updated.

Archived