just got hctp for 99p

xXAnti-HeroXx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I wish my GameStop had cheap old SmackDown games. Just purchased HCTP for 12$ from ebay.

My Gamestop is about to stop selling PS2 stuff so I bought SD JBI, SYM, HCTP, SVR,06, and 08 for PS2 for 27 dollars.

You got a good deal there, were they have a stock clearance on PS2 games then because it might be worth going to have a look at Gamestop.

Over last summer (2011) Gamestop had a buy 3 get 2 free for used p2 games; needless to say there are some wrestling games I now own multiple copies of including HCTP (for that price I may as well have a backup for the better games lol)..although Amazon is still the cheapest place to get the more recent ones (svr10 and svr11).

Selling price is just about the only thing the ps2 and its games have going for themselves these days. :-)

It's a shame that GAME and Gamestation stores have started closing down because they used to have some great deals on PS2 games (Gamestation especially.)

They arent shuttin down,well hear in Edinburgh,the lad at store said it has been bought by new ownership.

It's a shame that GAME and Gamestation stores have started closing down because they used to have some great deals on PS2 games (Gamestation especially.)

They arent shuttin down,well hear in Edinburgh,the lad at store said it has been bought by new ownership.

Well with the exception of two, I have had all my GAME/Gamestation stores close in my area. :(

• 5 months later...

I work at a poundland and in the back there was a box with PS2 games, it was mostly outdated Football stuff and quiz games but they had HCTP in there, sealed and brand new, nobody's been wanting to put them on the shelf though, would probably go off the shelves quicker than bad horror movies and fishing dvds.

Archived