WWE All Stars - Going 3D OHHH YEAH! - Part 1

Charles Shane

• 2 months later...

I just got ALLSTARS for the 3DS and its a blast. I thiought I would hate it but I am so so so so wrong. This game is PERFECT for portable gaming.

Only complaint is that I can only have 1 CAW, other than that, THQ got it right.

To bad WWE12 is weak on the WII, Oh well.

• 2 months later...

I just got ALLSTARS for the 3DS and its a blast. I thiought I would hate it but I am so so so so wrong. This game is PERFECT for portable gaming.

Only complaint is that I can only have 1 CAW, other than that, THQ got it right.

To bad WWE12 is weak on the WII, Oh well.

I know this is old but I just wanted to clarify that I bought All Stars for the 3DS today and you get 15 CAW slots.

Do you have any videos? How does the 3D work? This game makes me anxious to get a 3DS. I may ask for one and this and nothing else for Christmas.

Here's a video (I didn't make it, it is just one I found on Youtube) that shows the gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5NXzsJe_1w

As far as the 3D. I read that some people have trashed it's use of 3D but I honestly think it is one of the better uses of 3D I have seen. It is very subtle. It only uses 3D to add a little depth to the ring and the distance from ring to the end of the ramp etc. I would be more than happy to answer any other questions about it. I've only had it a day or so but I am having a blast with it.

Edit: I should mention that while the Create a Wrestler doesn't have all of the options of the console games....it has a HUGE amount of customization for a handheld. I have easily made Mankind, Sting and Doink.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived