Why doesn't THQ do this?

Steeldragon493â„¢

I think you mean WWE'13 since 12 is pretty much complete,My answer is no..I f'n love All Stars But some people prefer WWE'12's current"sim/hybrid"style and a few prefer All Star's style!!!

I personally love BOTH styles and want TWO alternate WWE or any wrestling games than just one!

I think you mean WWE'13 since 12 is pretty much complete,My answer is no..I f'n love All Stars But some people prefer WWE'12's current"sim/hybrid"style and a few prefer All Star's style!!!

I personally love BOTH styles and want TWO alternate WWE or any wrestling games than just one!

Yeah, I know WWE '12's done, I was just sayin'. :P But I only like All-Stars for the gameplay, and I like everything in 2011, but the gameplay the least of all, at least compared to All Stars, lol. It would be a dream combination to me, but I know where you're coming from too.

I actually didn't except a conversation from this, but I like seeing people's opinions on it! I kinda agree with Nick with the two separate lines of games, but unfortunately THQ probably wouldn't wanna have the two series going at the same time, and they'd probably half-ass them all. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I actually didn't except a conversation from this, but I like seeing people's opinions on it! I kinda agree with Nick with the two separate lines of games, but unfortunately THQ probably wouldn't wanna have the two series going at the same time, and they'd probably half-ass them all. :(

I don't see how when it's two different&separate teams!

Archived