Diva's Fantacy Season 2 - For WWE 12

sXe_Coan_sXe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol thanks for the support, the sim fed has moved.

I've moved it because there are limitations here, and where it is now i can control everything.

The new home of Divs Fantacy is in the link under my sig, please check it out, information is in the forums when u join. thanks everyone.

Erm... Is it too late to join? If not, can I haz Velvet Sky and Brooke Tessmacher? Is it too late for the whole Tough Enough?

No its not too late to join Tough Enough, thats what is starting next week, ALL MATCHES WILL BE RECORDED on my capcard.

lol thanks for the support, the sim fed has moved.

I've moved it because there are limitations here, and where it is now i can control everything.

The new home of Divs Fantacy is in the link under my sig, please check it out, information is in the forums when u join. thanks everyone.

Erm... Is it too late to join? If not, can I haz Velvet Sky and Brooke Tessmacher? Is it too late for the whole Tough Enough?

No its not too late to join Tough Enough, thats what is starting next week, ALL MATCHES WILL BE RECORDED on my capcard.

Wow I didn't even knew this league existed. ^_^

Now that it came back up I noticed and would like to add my Jessica Reese caw to participate and if there is still room also Sophia Porter!

They are both on CC and can be downloaded by searching their names or my PSN ID Dumeka (some of my other creations will appear too but not all cause my older ones doesn't have my ID as search tag :( ).

Jessica goes with the hip hop custom music and sophia with the sexy diva music. :)

Question: what about the stats?

Wouldn't be unfair if they are unequal?

My both caws are at 70 overall.

The Tough Enough Winner will recieve a $30 PSN Card personally paid for but me, by you have to register and sign up with your original divacaw at the link in my sig.

That's an awesome thing you are doing. I would submit a original but on the xbox so sadface...

On another note, could I have Miss Karen Jarrett added to be Madison Rayne's manager?

The Tough Enough Winner will recieve a $30 PSN Card personally paid for but me, by you have to register and sign up with your original divacaw at the link in my sig.

You should be carefull with that since we are all coming from different places in the world cause (as example) a US PSN Card won't be of any use on a German or UK or Italian or other account.

Cool thing you are doing there though. :)

You should be carefull with that since we are all coming from different places in the world cause (as example) a US PSN Card won't be of any use on a German or UK or Italian or other account.

Cool thing you are doing there though. :)

Yeah, already had that in mind, so dont worrie ill be sure to buy for the right region :)

• 4 weeks later...

From what i have been told, this is starting up again, sXe_Coan_sXe just had some stuff he had to sort out, and would like to know how many people are still interested?

Well after this topic had died and in the other forums nothing were going on either, I thought the whole thing got dropped. :(

Also didn't understood why he/she wrote that only one sign up was there?

Was I the only one that had signed up? O_o

Still in and interested, already had signed up with my caw jessica as also sophia(in case it would be possible to have more than 1 caw involved).

Also had signed up for the fantasy league but nothing happen there either.

Not to mention that WOW never continued either (thought I don't blame anyone for that since the servers are horrible).

hey guys looking to get things back on track, need the numbers of whos in please, im definetly starting next week, ive sorted everything out and the PSN voucher is stil up for grabs for the tough enough winner.. thank you.

if anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to ask, most of the stuff you need to know about the WFW is in the link from my sig, but ill answer any and all questions.

FOR TOUGH ENOUGH .....

i have 5 entries so far:

"Straight Edge" Sally

Jessica "Sexy" Williams

Belle Pierre

Sage

Jessica Reesse

Give me 5 more guys lol

its starting tomorrow

im going to be downloading them right now.

so if your caws havent been uploaded yet please do so, and gve me search tags, as of now im just looking up the names of your divacaws.

Thanks guys.

Archived