Diva's Fantacy Season 2 - For WWE 12

sXe_Coan_sXe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind can I have Winter?

Winter is taken

i want Vicki Guerrero added to my divas! So, Caylee Turner, Raquel Diaz and Vicki Guerrero...

Sorry 2 superstars per person

Thanks for Vicki as my manager for Raquel, VIVA LA RAZA!!! The Guerreros are going to take over!!!

Can't wait to see this. I loved the season 1 :D

BTW how do you decide overalls? I used to be Cherry & Layla last year and they almost always lost every single match they were in. If they won it was like pure luck or something lol. Made me think Cherry must have been really low in the totem pole of overalls lol.

Whats Happening in Season 1's final Week.

Tennile Tayla Will now face Cheerleader Melissa in Hell In A Cell Match a at ArmAgeddon this Sunday, which will be the FINAL PPV of DivaCaws Women’s Fantasy season 1.

Also two Huge Royal Rumbles for Each Brand, to establish the dominate women in each brand.

Madison Eagles Will Defend her Intercontinental Championship in an Elimination Chamber Match.

Velvet Sky Will Defend her Television Championship in a TLC Match.

Rain Will Defend her Hardcore Championship in a Backstage Brawl.

And the Playboy Blondtourage Will defend their Tag Team titles in a Cage Match against the two Women that win the Brand Royal Rumbles…. Train up girls….

Can't wait to see this. I loved the season 1 :D

BTW how do you decide overalls? I used to be Cherry & Layla last year and they almost always lost every single match they were in. If they won it was like pure luck or something lol. Made me think Cherry must have been really low in the totem pole of overalls lol.

Yeah i do go by comparing them to other competitors, so just as an example Cherry would be a little low but i may have to implement and add stats to those who win often, that are in the higher grade so that they can build to that point, cause i did notice that was a little problem, but thanks for bringing it up cause i had not taken that into full consideration, which i will now.

ArmAgeddon : The End Is Here !

Tomorrows Card.

Mayhem Monday 30 Woman Royal Rumble.

The Winner Gains a tag team Title shot later that night.

The Participants:

Angelina Love, Ashley Massaro, Ayumi Kurihara, Brie Bella, Britani Knight, Christina Von Eerie, Daffney, Eve Torres, Jamilia Craft, Jazz, Jessica James, Layla, Madison Rayne, Maryse, Melina, Ms. Tessmacher, Nicole Mathews, Molly Holly, ODB, Porta Perez, Rachel Summerlyn, Rain, Roxxi Leavoux, Sable, Saraya Knight, Serena Deeb, Stacy Keibler, Tomoka Nakagowa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Femme Fatal Friday 30 Woman Royal Rumble.

The Winner will join Monday Mayhem’s victor and they will team up for a tag team title shot later that night.

The Participants:

A.J Lee, Amazing Kong, Beth Phoenix, Cherry, Christy Hemme, Chyna, Jazz, Jessie McKay, Kaitlyn, Kellie Skater, Kelly Kelly, Leva Bates, Lita, Madison Eagles, Mercedes Martinez, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, MsChif, Naomi Knight, Natalya, Rostia, Sara Del Rey, Sarita, Sarona Snuka, Shelly Martinez, Tara, Taylor Wild, Trish Stratus, Winter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore Championship

Rain will take on two former hardcore champions in a hardcore triple threat.

Rain © Vs. Daffney Vs. Annie Social

The Knight Dynasty Vs. Mexican America

Women’s Television Champion ship

Tables , Ladders & Chairs Match

Velvet Sky defends in a Fatal Four Way TLC Match.

Velvet Sky © Jessie McKay Vs. Eve Torres Vs. Natalya

Womans Tag Team Championships

Table Match

The PlayBoy Blondtourage (Torrie Wilson & Lacey Von Erich) will defend in a tag team table match against, the winners of the Brand Royal Rumbles.

Womens Intercontinental

Elimination Chamber Match

The reigning Intercontinental Champion Madison Eagles Defends her title in her biggest test to date, as she defends in and Elimination Chamber.

Madison Eagles © Vs. MsChif Vs. Michelle McCool Vs. Amazing Kong Vs. Lita Vs. Nicole Mathews

And Finally…

For the Women’s Unified Undisputed Championship.

Hell in a Cell Match

Cheerleader Melissa Defends in a Hell in a Cell match against first time challenger Tennile Tayla.

If anyone wants to join with Alicia or Kharma just ask :blush:

Yes :nod::)

Which one?

PS. Why is Alicia not in the rumble and you named Kharma, Awesome Kong which is her TNA name :blush:

Shes been Amazing Kong the whole time in Season 1, and Amazing Kong is her Indi name

ArmAgeddon : The End Is Here !

Mayhem Monday 30 Woman Royal Rumble.

The Winner Gains a tag team Title shot later that night.

The Participants:

Angelina Love, Ashley Massaro, Ayumi Kurihara, Brie Bella, Britani Knight, Christina Von Eerie, Daffney, Eve Torres, Jamilia Craft, Jazz, Jessica James, Layla, Madison Rayne, Maryse, Melina, Ms. Tessmacher, Nicole Mathews, Molly Holly, ODB, Porta Perez, Rachel Summerlyn, Rain, Roxxi Leavoux, Sable, Saraya Knight, Serena Deeb, Stacy Keibler, Tomoka Nakagowa.

2sbmi34.jpg

Madison Rayne won a battle royal in 25:14. The final four competitors also included Melina, Angelina Love and Rain, with Melina being the final elimination.

Femme Fatal Friday 30 Woman Royal Rumble.

The Winner will join Monday Mayhem’s victor and they will team up for a tag team title shot later that night.

The Participants:

A.J Lee, Amazing Kong, Beth Phoenix, Cherry, Christy Hemme, Chyna, Jazz, Jessie McKay, Kaitlyn, Kellie Skater, Kelly Kelly, Leva Bates, Lita, Madison Eagles, Mercedes Martinez, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, MsChif, Naomi Knight, Natalya, Rostia, Sara Del Rey, Sarita, Sarona Snuka, Shelly Martinez, Tara, Taylor Wild, Trish Stratus, Winter.

2lsk28p.jpg

Trish Stratus won a battle royal in 30:16. The final four competitors also included Naomi Knight, Madison Eagles and Amazing Kong, with Naomi Knight being the final elimination.

Hardcore Championship

a5nip.jpg

Hardcore triple threat.

Rain defeated Daffney and Annie Social in 15:55 when Rain defeated Annie Social by pinfall. Rain makes defence number 2 of her Womens Hardcore title.

t0p72d.jpga5nip.jpg

Mexican America defeated The Knight Dynasty in 11:36 when Rosita defeated Britani Knight by pinfall.

Women’s Television Champion ship

1zzjgjl.jpg

Tables , Ladders & Chairs Match

Natalya defeated Jessie McKay, Eve Torres and Velvet Sky in 26:20 when Natalya retrieved the title. Natalya wins the Women's TV Title title.

sou2yo.jpg1zzjgjl.jpg

Womans Tag Team Championships

2u6o3lc.jpg

Table Match

Trish Stratus and Madison Rayne defeated Torrie Wilson and Lacey Von Erich in 18:48 when Trish Stratus put Lacey Von Erich through a table. Trish Stratus and Madison Rayne win the Tag Team titles.

2lsk28p.jpg2sbmi34.jpg2u6o3lc.jpg3178ku1.jpgnd3r44.jpg

They now retire the old Tag team titles and become the Undisputed Womens tag team champions, the two new titles will be brand split in season 2.

Womens Intercontinental

2hfudcx.jpg

Elimination Chamber Match

Madison Eagles defeated MsChif, Michelle McCool, Amazing Kong, Lita and Nicole Matthews in 26:36; the order of elimination was Nicole Matthews first, then Lita, then Michelle McCool, then MsChif, and finally Amazing Kong was elimanted after Madison hit the HellBound on her. Madison Eagles makes defence number 6 of her Womens Intercontinental title.

2w6gbh2.jpg2hfudcx.jpg2a78jfc.jpg

Women’s Unified Undisputed Championship.

sdp7o6.jpg

Hell in a Cell Match

Cheerleader Melissa defeated Tenille Tayla in 30:07 by pinfall, after a curb-stomp through the top of the cell, INSANE Finish. Cheerleader Melissa makes defence number 2 of her Unidsputed Unified Womens title.

vhccaf.jpgsdp7o6.jpg

hey guys im implementing a PS3 Exclusive....

im putting on a tough enough tournament that will run starting from WWE 12 release date,

how this will work is ill take 10 entries.

you create your own ORGINIAL Diva post it online, ill download it and simulate a tough enough tournament between all 10 orginal caws that you post, EVERY MATCH will be recorded an post online.

But be quick to register, first 10 only. ALL Original Caws are due online by the 29th of November at the latest, the tough enough tournament will happen before season 2 commences

yeah, but did u want to change something on her to make her your own original creation, eg change hair colour or something, just so its not like Celb. caw. cause id rather they be original, id love to see the caws you guys come up wit, so yeah, Xena is fine just do something original with her :)

thanks man, ill put u in Tough Enough.

Hi guys just a reminder I'm now taking your orginal cawa for tough enough on the ps3 , when u upload it to community creations just tell me through here and I'll download it at put u in the list. Oh and ps3 owners can also submit their caws of the 'pro' that they have registered with , once again just notify me. :)

Archived