DarkMaster09 - Torrie Wilson

Xx--ZX--xX - Cheerleader Melissa & Daffney

CHRY - Lacey Von Erich & Victoria/Tara

teamCenationmember - AJ & Kaitlyn

MIKEinLIKE - Naomi & Cameron Lynn

DroStudios - Eve Torres & MsChif

mrdanannan - Alica Fox & Kharma

superbass - Brie Bella & Nikki Bella

Rated_WWE - Caylee Turner & Raquel Diaz w/ Vicki Guerrero as a manager ONLY.

Morton - Roxxi Leavoux & Winter

Day Dreamer - Rosita & Sarita

Steve Carell - Stephanie McMahon

keezer1 - Aksana & Maxine

Tag Teams

The Chickbusters (AJ & Kaitlyn)

Trish Stratus & Tennile Tayla

Madison Eagles & Jessie McKay

The Bella Twins ( Brie & Nikki )

Naomi & Cameron Lynn

The Playboy Blondetourage ( Lacey Von Erich & Torrie Wilson )

Subtle Seduction ( Aksana and Maxine )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMPIONS

1z7q5e.jpgvhccaf.jpg

2a78jfc.jpg2w6gbh2.jpg

3178ku1.jpgnd3r44.jpg2lsk28p.jpg2sbmi34.jpg

1zzjgjl.jpgsou2yo.jpg

v3da8z.jpgt0p72d.jpg

Hi guys, Season 2 will commence 1 week after WWE 12 is released which will give me enough time to create your divas.

This is all very important for you to understand, so that I can give you the best experience with the divas fantacy.

IMPORTANT !!!

First off I will be checking every couple of weeks with everyone to see if they are still participating, so that wrestlers are locked in with people who are no longer playing, as I have noticed that a few people did drop off with season 1, so I will be checking with you, and if I get no reply I will remove you from the roster and your superstar will become available to others.

Season 2 will have:

* increased dramatization's between characters that are feuding.(alot of this will be just my story telling hyping up fights to a more drama to situations)

* im also going to get a better Cap Card to upload some of the more exciting matches , for example the PPV matches against long time rivals. I have a poll for this which is simply asking whether you would like just the full match posted or the match edited into a high light reel clip, keep in mind that obviously its much easier to post a full match, but im will to do a highlight reel if it wins the poll.

* A possibility of 3 brands if the right amount of number are reached.

* You can call out who ever you want, if you think that your superstar can beat another call em out and ill make the match possible.

* Stable's have unlimited members.

* New ranking system, wins and losses will be noted and will effect you superstars likely hood of getting a Undisputed title shot.

* Guest Booker, ill post certain weeks where people can volunteer to put a weekly show together full of matches, i will e-mail you the Roster of the show you put together.

UPDATE ON GUEST BOOKER:

Guest booker is going to be represented as almost a "GUEST GM" so if you are chosen as guest booker your superstars will be represented as "GUEST General Manager's" E.G user: hbk89 is chosen, Tennile Tayla & Trish Status are guest GM's... , so dont hesitate to book your superstar's in title matches, remember through this the type of card is up to you and any and all match will apply (except Royal Rumble matches).

So guest booker is going to be changed to Guest General Manger

* Having real GM's so for example if i am the GM of a monday night show then, we can have one of the participants (you guys) be the GM of the Friday Night show, all's you would have to do is book your matches send them to me and i will simulate them on my PS3, but keep in mind that is only a suggestion, but if someone puts their hand up i will definitely work with them in doing that.

* Titles retuning include :

* Undiputed Unified Championship ( No Brand Restriction , Champion will be classed as 'BRAND-LESS' whilst champion)

* Intercontinental Championship (Restricted to one Brand )

* Television Championship (Restricted to one Brand and will now only be contested on the weekly shows)

* Tag Team Championships (Restricted to one Brand)

* Hardcore Championship ( To be contested on any brand - BRAND-LESS Title , Which will be held via 24/7 Rules, which is where the new 'call out' option can be implemented)

* New Titles include:

* Tag Team Champions (Brand restricted , 1 pair of tag team champs per brand)

* Womens X-division Championship ( Brand restricted )

-------------------------------------------

*Titles won through tournaments:

* Miss Money In the Bank , it was used last season but im labeling in as an official title this season.

* Queen of the Ring

* Royal Rumble Winner

-----------------------------------------------------------

* There will be a draft to begin season 2.

* We will be starting from scratch once again, but I will still recognise the champions and former champions. E.g Trish & Tennile Tayla will appear as former tag team champions.

* I will be creating a larger void between brands, so stables and teams need to be on the same brand, I will allow brand trading if two people from a brand agree to swap. Through having this void I will implement BRAND WARS every couple of months.

* The banner which this will be held under is, WFW – Women’s Fantasy Wrestling , if anyone has suggestions of another name for the company please say so.

Also ANY suggestions for anything else I can add or that you would like to see in divas fantasy PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO say anything, im looking to consider anything that will make this experience more enjoy able for everyone .

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I have Eve Torres & MsChif please.

I'm not sure how you decide signatures and finishers but can I request MsChif to have these? You probably were gonna put these already but just thought I'd ask just in case.

Signatures:

Double Choke Powerbomb or something close to that

Also the other one could be anything else you think is best.

Finishers:

Desecrator (Created Finisher or a similar DDT)

Code Green (Melina's SunsetFlip pin)

thanks

Can I have Eve Torres & MsChif please.

I'm not sure how you decide signatures and finishers but can I request MsChif to have these? You probably were gonna put these already but just thought I'd ask just in case.

Signatures:

Double Choke Powerbomb or something close to that

Also the other one could be anything else you think is best.

Finishers:

Desecrator (Created Finisher or a similar DDT)

Code Green (Melina's SunsetFlip pin)

thanks

Hey man, thats all good, im a big MsChif fan so i got you covered making her finishers look more realistic :)

* Guest Booker, ill post certain weeks where people can volunteer to put a weekly show together full of matches, i will e-mail you the Roster of the show you put together.

UPDATE ON GUEST BOOKER:

Guest booker is going to be represented as almost a "GUEST GM" so if you are chosen as guest booker your superstars will be represented as "GUEST General Manager's" E.G user: hbk89 is chosen, Tennile Tayla & Trish Status are guest GM's... , so dont hesitate to book your superstar's in title matches, remember through this the type of card is up to you and any and all match will apply (except Royal Rumble matches).

Registered So Far

sXe_Coan_sXe - Madison Eagles & Jessie McKay

hkb89 - Trish Stratus & Tennile Tayla

K.M.H - Madison Rayne

DarkMaster09 - Torrie Wilson

Xx--ZX--xX - Cheerleader Melissa & Daffney

CHRY - Lacey Von Erich & Victoria/Tara

teamCenationmember - AJ & Kaitlyn

MIKEinLIKE - Naomi & Cameron Lynn

DroStudios - Eve Torres & MsChif

mrdanannan - Foxy & Kharma

superbass - Brie Bella & Nikki Bella

Rated_WWE - Caylee Turner & Raquel Diaz

Morton - Roxxi Leavoux & Daffney

Tag Teams

The Chickbusters (AJ & Kaitlyn)

Trish Stratus & Tennile Tayla

Madison Eagles & Jessie McKay

The Bella Twins ( Brie & Nikki )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, Season 2 will commence 1 week after WWE 12 is released which will give me enough time to create your divas.

This is all very important for you to understand, so that I can give you the best experience with the divas fantacy.

IMPORTANT !!!

First off I will be checking every couple of weeks with everyone to see if they are still participating, so that wrestlers are locked in with people who are no longer playing, as I have noticed that a few people did drop off with season 1, so I will be checking with you, and if I get no reply I will remove you from the roster and your superstar will become available to others.

Season 2 will have:

* increased dramatization's between characters that are feuding.(alot of this will be just my story telling hyping up fights to a more drama to situations)

* im also going to get a better Cap Card to upload some of the more exciting matches , for example the PPV matches against long time rivals. I have a poll for this which is simply asking whether you would like just the full match posted or the match edited into a high light reel clip, keep in mind that obviously its much easier to post a full match, but im will to do a highlight reel if it wins the poll.

* A possibility of 3 brands if the right amount of number are reached.

* You can call out who ever you want, if you think that your superstar can beat another call em out and ill make the match possible.

* Stable's have unlimited members.

* New ranking system, wins and losses will be noted and will effect you superstars likely hood of getting a Undisputed title shot.

UPDATE ON GUEST BOOKER:

* Having real GM's so for example if i am the GM of a monday night show then, we can have one of the participants (you guys) be the GM of the Friday Night show, all's you would have to do is book your matches send them to me and i will simulate them on my PS3, but keep in mind that is only a suggestion, but if someone puts their hand up i will definitely work with them in doing that.

* Titles retuning include :

* Undiputed Unified Championship ( No Brand Restriction , Champion will be classed as 'BRAND-LESS' whilst champion)

* Intercontinental Championship (Restricted to one Brand )

* Television Championship (Restricted to one Brand and will now only be contested on the weekly shows)

* Tag Team Championships (Restricted to one Brand)

* Hardcore Championship ( To be contested on any brand - BRAND-LESS Title , Which will be held via 24/7 Rules, which is where the new 'call out' option can be implemented)

* New Titles include:

* Tag Team Champions (Brand restricted , 1 pair of tag team champs per brand)

* Womens X-division Championship ( Brand restricted )

-------------------------------------------

*Titles won through tournaments:

* Miss Money In the Bank , it was used last season but im labeling in as an official title this season.

* Queen of the Ring

* Royal Rumble Winner

-----------------------------------------------------------

* There will be a draft to begin season 2.

* We will be starting from scratch once again, but I will still recognise the champions and former champions. E.g Trish & Tennile Tayla will appear as former tag team champions.

* I will be creating a larger void between brands, so stables and teams need to be on the same brand, I will allow brand trading if two people from a brand agree to swap. Through having this void I will implement BRAND WARS every couple of months.

* The banner which this will be held under is, WFW – Women’s Fantasy Wrestling , if anyone has suggestions of another name for the company please say so.

Also ANY suggestions for anything else I can add or that you would like to see in divas fantasy PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO say anything, im looking to consider anything that will make this experience more enjoy able for everyone .

Umm...Daffney got picked twice by Xx--ZX--xX and Morton....

Hey I never even noticed that, damn bad news for morton , thanks for picking that up man

Np, roster is looking nice....hope my newbie divas don;t get mauled, lol, wlel they got to work their way up and wait their turn, pya their dues ya know!!!

Can i also have Vicki Guerrero as Raquel's mommager? lol

Archived