Official Survivor Series PPV Discussion

BlackToxic

My Prediction for the WHC Match b/w Show/Henry:

They have another Vengeance-type match with both men kicking out of the other's respective finishers. Then Henry hits a big move. He is waiting for Show to get to his feet, when all of a sudden the fireworks explode. And out comes Kane! He's back. He charges in the ring, lays a hellacious beatdown on Henry. Ref calls for the bell, Show is disqualified, but he doesn't care. He joins Kane and together they both deliver a beating to Henry. Suddenly, a Heavyweight charges in the ring. Skip Sheffield! He is single-handedly pummeling both Kane and Show. Then Teddy Long comes out. "Just a minute playas. Now this is not how its going to happen. You see, I know what these people want. So right now we're gonna have a TAG TEAM Match- Big Show will team up with Kane to face Mark Henry & Skip Sheffield! Holla Holla!"

:hqhq:

I hope you're kidding.

Of course I was kidding. You should've got that when I "predicted" Teddy Long setting up a TAG TEAM MATCH. If that wasn't enough you should have definitely got that after seeing the " :hqhq: ".

Same goes for you Dazman.

:lol:

:lol: OK, fair enough then. I am really happy they are pushing Wade Barrett again and now that he has been named the captain of his Survivor Series team, honestly I see him as the World Champion very soon.

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anybody else knew or cared, but I just checked the price of Survivor Series on my cable box, and it's $54.99. That price's usually reserved for Mania and only Mania. So I don't know if they're thinking Rock's match warrants that price, or if it's because it's in MSG or what but the price tag seems crazy for this.

Mania's usually 60 here...plus, SS's one of the Big Four PPVs so I'm not surprised.

SS is never usually that price though. That's what I was saying. Especially with how bleh it's been the last few years, the price seemed real steep.

Its nice to see one SS tag match announced though.

Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston, Mason Ryan) vs. Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Hunico) confirmed.

Team Barrett? Surly it should be Team Rhodes :fedup:

I guess they really wanna push this "Barrett Barrage" thing, which is good. I like Wade Barrett a lot, so I've been very pleased with the push he's gotten lately. I'm surprised it's not Team Christian though, since he pretty much runs the stable.

^^^I think the classic msg entrance way is gone entirely.

The Rock & John Cena vs. The Miz & R-Truth

WWE Championship

Alberto Del Rio © vs. CM Punk

WWE World Title

Mark Henry © vs. Big Show

Team Orton vs. Team Barrett – 5 on 5 Elimination Match

Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston and Sin Cara vs. Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Christian, Jack Swagger and Hunico.

WWE U.S. Title

Dolph Ziggler © vs. Zack Ryder

So Ziggler vs Ryder for the title is on. I reckon Zack will get a huge pop. Still have to add in a womens match. I have no idea what Bryan an do on this card. Other than that, solid event IMO despite the meh build. Ill still be pumped up for the event when I realize its the 20th.

WWE Championship

WWE World Title

Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston and Sin Cara vs. Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Christian, Jack Swagger and Hunico.

WWE U.S. Title

So Ziggler vs Ryder for the title is on. I reckon Zack will get a huge pop. Still have to add in a womens match. I have no idea what Bryan an do on this card. Other than that, solid event IMO despite the meh build. Ill still be pumped up for the event when I realize its the 20th.

Nash vs. HHH?

WWE Championship

WWE World Title

WWE U.S. Title

Isn't Eve supposed to be getting her Divas Championship match at Survivor Series?

I want to see a second Hell In A Cell encounter between Kevin Nash and Triple H like the one they had away back at Bad Blood 2003.

But now a days in this era nothing is possible

That match sucked hard balls.

It was graphically violent blood pouring out everywhere screwdrivers to the head , toolboxes etc... much better than the Hell In A Cell Matches we got this year they all sucked.

Also the roles were reversed HHH was the heel and Kevin Nash was a face.

I want to see a second Hell In A Cell encounter between Kevin Nash and Triple H like the one they had away back at Bad Blood 2003.

It was graphically violent blood pouring out everywhere screwdrivers to the head , toolboxes etc... much better than the Hell In A Cell Matches we got this year they all sucked.

Thanks for proving why despite having all these violent things in a match could still make a match suck.

And what does HHH being the heel at the time and Nash being the face had to do with it?

Thanks for proving why despite having all these violent things in a match could still make a match suck.

And what does HHH being the heel at the time and Nash being the face had to do with it?

Am just saying roles are reversed that's all don't need to get into a flame war! People like you start it and I end up getting banned for life.

But due to the PG era everything sucks

Am just saying roles are reversed that's all don't need to get into a flame war! People like you start it and I end up getting banned for life.

How is it a flame war? I just was asking a question.

And the last sentence I completely disagree with.

Violence.

If that's the basis, then many will stop watching the E now. That HIAC match sucked, really. If you removed the weapons, it's not a good match. It has pops because it's in a cell and weapons, and bloods.... if it's all about violence, then czw will have 5 star matches...

:facepalm:

Archived