Official Survivor Series PPV Discussion

BlackToxic

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D'lo Brown, Sexual Chocolate, Daniel Bryan, CODY, CM Punk, Colt Cabana and you still got it chants were awesome.. but the chant of the night goes to...

"YOU CAN'T WRESTLE" *Cena does an awesome monkey flip* "YOU STILL SUCK".

Anyways, in all seriousness. The WWE made Cena look absolutely awful last night. I can't believe they've made him look so bad this entire feud with Rocky. After last night, I've gained so much respect for Cena.

You gained respect because of the way the crowd acts towards him? :huh:

I've gained respect for him because he, the face of the company, has been willing to look so awful for a guy who's been gone for seven plus years. In two major pay-per-views Cena laid flat on his back with the Rock's music playing. He's gained absolutely nothing to this feud and has basically been Dwayne's personal jobber.

Ziggler/Morrison - It was alright.

Beth Phoniex vs Eve - Good for a Diva's match.

SS Tag match - Crap.

Big Show/Mark Henry - Crap.

Miz/Truth, Cena/Rock - Ok.

The "mini"trons with the actual Superstars where awesome though!

D'lo Brown, Sexual Chocolate, Daniel Bryan, CODY, CM Punk, Colt Cabana and you still got it chants were awesome.. but the chant of the night goes to...

"YOU CAN'T WRESTLE" *Cena does an awesome monkey flip* "YOU STILL SUCK".

Anyways, in all seriousness. The WWE made Cena look absolutely awful last night. I can't believe they've made him look so bad this entire feud with Rocky. After last night, I've gained so much respect for Cena.

You gained respect because of the way the crowd acts towards him? :huh:

I've gained respect for him because he, the face of the company, has been willing to look so awful for a guy who's been gone for seven plus years. In two major pay-per-views Cena laid flat on his back with the Rock's music playing. He's gained absolutely nothing to this feud and has basically been Dwayne's personal jobber.

Well...yeah...it's his job. He has to do what he's told lmao.

And I agree with the superstar minitrons, those were pretty cool.

Archived