Official Survivor Series PPV Discussion

BlackToxic

WHY DID JOHN CENA HAVE TO SHOW THAT HE COULD BEAT AWESOME TRUTH WITHOUT THE ROCK.. THEY HAVE NO CREDIBILITY AND THEREFORE ALL THE INTRIGUE OF ROCK'S RETURN IS DIMINISHED.

Until he beats the both of them by himself(and I mean the both of them attacking him at the same time), I disgress. But the ending on RAW did suck though.

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY SURVIVOR SERIES 2011 MATCH CARD PREDICTIONS

Tag Team Match

R-Truth & The Miz vs. John Cena & The Rock

Singles Match

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

World Heavyweight Championship

© Mark Henry vs. Big Show

WWE Championship

© Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk

Divas Championship

© Beth Phoenix vs. Eve

United States Championship

© Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston & Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Hunico, Jack Swagger & Christian

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

WWE Championship

Divas Championship

© Beth Phoenix vs. Eve

Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston & Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Hunico, Jack Swagger & Christian

Triple H is out for 4 weeks bruh.

I like the idea of Rock and Cena teaming up but I'm really disappointed about it just being a regular tag match. I really hope they add competitors and make it a 5 v 5 Survivor Series traditional tag match.

ADR vs. Punk

Henry vs. Show

HHH vs. Nash

Awesome Truth, Rhodes, Christian & Wade Barrett vs. Cena, Rock, Sheamus, Orton &

FOLEY!

They better scrap the Generic Tag Match b/w Awesome Truth & Cena/Rock to have a 5-on-5 Traditional Tag Elimination Match! :annoy:

The heels would be destroyed due to the star power of that match. I say no.

How exactly?

Rhodes can eliminate Orton & keep the feud going. Sheamus can easily be eliminated by Awesome Truth using unfair means, get counted out brawling with Christian, like he has been a lot of times or, as they are showing a concern for Barrett, he just might eliminate Sheamus, thus triggering a feud b/w the two. Foley's elimination won't need much explanation since he'll basically be just a filler, regardless of his status. In the end, the face team can win with Rock/Cena as the sole survivors.

Can be an even match if booked well.

By looking at the heel side and the face side, nobody will believe they can win. And yes I know you're gonna say it sometimes got to be predicable but c'mon, the face side can easily dominate the heel side by far.

Isn't that the case with Rock/Cena vs. Miz/Truth anyway, though? :fedup:

I like the idea of Rock and Cena teaming up but I'm really disappointed about it just being a regular tag match. I really hope they add competitors and make it a 5 v 5 Survivor Series traditional tag match.

ADR vs. Punk

Henry vs. Show

HHH vs. Nash

Awesome Truth, Rhodes, Christian & Wade Barrett vs. Cena, Rock, Sheamus, Orton &

FOLEY!

They better scrap the Generic Tag Match b/w Awesome Truth & Cena/Rock to have a 5-on-5 Traditional Tag Elimination Match! :annoy:

The heels would be destroyed due to the star power of that match. I say no.

How exactly?

Rhodes can eliminate Orton & keep the feud going. Sheamus can easily be eliminated by Awesome Truth using unfair means, get counted out brawling with Christian, like he has been a lot of times or, as they are showing a concern for Barrett, he just might eliminate Sheamus, thus triggering a feud b/w the two. Foley's elimination won't need much explanation since he'll basically be just a filler, regardless of his status. In the end, the face team can win with Rock/Cena as the sole survivors.

Can be an even match if booked well.

By looking at the heel side and the face side, nobody will believe they can win. And yes I know you're gonna say it sometimes got to be predicable but c'mon, the face side can easily dominate the heel side by far.

Isn't that the case with Rock/Cena vs. Miz/Truth anyway, though? :fedup:

Not as bad because the way Miz/Truth has been booked, they at least look like they have a chance. Add three other midcarders and we will see DX/Rated RKO again.

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

WWE Championship

Divas Championship

© Beth Phoenix vs. Eve

Triple H is out for 4 weeks bruh.

Well it wouldn't be the first time he wanted a match when he was "injured." I think it will be like when he faced Sheamus at Extreme Rules last year and the match will probably get stopped because he can't continue.

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

WWE Championship

Divas Championship

© Beth Phoenix vs. Eve

Pretty accurate IMO. However, I could see Ryder & Ziggler in their respective teams, so I doubt the US Title will be defended. Also, unfortunately, after J.R.'s recent tweet, I can see a match b/w him and Cole @ SS. Still not sure whether it'll be a Singles Match or Traditional Tag.

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Triple H vs. Kevin Nash

WWE Championship

Divas Championship

© Beth Phoenix vs. Eve

Pretty accurate IMO. However, I could see Ryder & Ziggler in their respective teams, so I doubt the US Title will be defended. Also, unfortunately, after J.R.'s recent tweet, I can see a match b/w him and Cole @ SS. Still not sure whether it'll be a Singles Match or Traditional Tag.

I hope the J.R/Cole match doesn't happen but with Ryder going around trying to get a petition signed for a U.S title shot against Ziggler and it being in New York City when he is from Long Island I could see this being the night Zack wins the United States Championship.

Wade and Cody have been booked strong lately as well, I obviously can't say the same for Christian, but I do think a match including these guys would be a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Who said it wouldn't be entertaining? I'm just saying the five on five match with those faces and these heels could easily look and be a squash just because of star power.

Wade and Cody have been booked strong lately as well, I obviously can't say the same for Christian, but I do think a match including these guys would be a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Who said it wouldn't be entertaining? I'm just saying the five on five match with those faces and these heels could easily look and be a squash just because of star power.

First you say that it will be entertaining, but then you say that it could be a squash. Make up your mind.

First you say that it will be entertaining, but then you say that it could be a squash. Make up your mind.

You never heard of an entertaining squash? It could be entertaining but I would rather have this tag match than a squash.

You never heard of an entertaining squash? It could be entertaining but I would rather have this tag match than a squash.

A squash is entertaining when the victim is someone like Michael Cole. When the victims are 5 top talents, including the future of the business, its more of an annoying squash.

A squash is entertaining when the victim is someone like Michael Cole. When the victims are 5 top talents, including the future of the business, its more of an annoying squash.

By entertaining, I meant probably how the match was structured. Look at DX/Rated RKO, yeah that was a bad squash but the way the match was structured was pretty entertaining. But otherwise thanks for proving why the match shouldn't be a 5 on 5 with Rock/Cena.

My Prediction for the WHC Match b/w Show/Henry:

They have another Vengeance-type match with both men kicking out of the other's respective finishers. Then Henry hits a big move. He is waiting for Show to get to his feet, when all of a sudden the fireworks explode. And out comes Kane! He's back. He charges in the ring, lays a hellacious beatdown on Henry. Ref calls for the bell, Show is disqualified, but he doesn't care. He joins Kane and together they both deliver a beating to Henry. Suddenly, a Heavyweight charges in the ring. Skip Sheffield! He is single-handedly pummeling both Kane and Show. Then Teddy Long comes out. "Just a minute playas. Now this is not how its going to happen. You see, I know what these people want. So right now we're gonna have a TAG TEAM Match- Big Show will team up with Kane to face Mark Henry & Skip Sheffield! Holla Holla!"

:hqhq:

They have another Vengeance-type match with both men kicking out of the other's respective finishers. Then Henry hits a big move. He is waiting for Show to get to his feet, when all of a sudden the fireworks explode. And out comes Kane! He's back. He charges in the ring, lays a hellacious beatdown on Henry. Ref calls for the bell, Show is disqualified, but he doesn't care. He joins Kane and together they both deliver a beating to Henry. Suddenly, a Heavyweight charges in the ring. Skip Sheffield! He is single-handedly pummeling both Kane and Show. Then Teddy Long comes out. "Just a minute playas. Now this is not how its going to happen. You see, I know what these people want. So right now we're gonna have a TAG TEAM Match- Big Show will team up with Kane to face Mark Henry & Skip Sheffield! Holla Holla!"

I hope you're kidding.

That would be one of the worst World title outcomes ever but I do see the match ending on a DQ.

I don't know if anybody else knew or cared, but I just checked the price of Survivor Series on my cable box, and it's $54.99. That price's usually reserved for Mania and only Mania. So I don't know if they're thinking Rock's match warrants that price, or if it's because it's in MSG or what but the price tag seems crazy for this.

I hope you're kidding.

Of course I was kidding. You should've got that when I "predicted" Teddy Long setting up a TAG TEAM MATCH. If that wasn't enough you should have definitely got that after seeing the " :hqhq: ".

Same goes for you Dazman.

:lol:

I don't know if anybody else knew or cared, but I just checked the price of Survivor Series on my cable box, and it's $54.99. That price's usually reserved for Mania and only Mania. So I don't know if they're thinking Rock's match warrants that price, or if it's because it's in MSG or what but the price tag seems crazy for this.

Mania's usually 60 here...plus, SS's one of the Big Four PPVs so I'm not surprised.

I want Big Show to win the WHC. Some might not be happy with that, but it's refreshing to see him hold that Big Gold belt ... i believe the last time is 96. :cry:

and by the way, I think Kevin Nash can still deliver.. Just watched his showdown with Ricky Morton and Big Sexy is not very limited like Hogan, so I have no worries there.

Archived