The Personification of...............COOL!

WitnessProtection

Get better ref pics bro.

To show what, his ass? All the ones I have are clear reference pictures of his face. If you make a comment that tells me nothing, I'm going to conclude you see nothing. Thus far, the only thing I see are eyebrow angle and the fact his head is smaller in the ref pic, but that's a given considering the ref pic is small.

You serious bro, if you can't handle criticism, then why post here?

Life BME said, get better ref pics. Get bigger ones so you able to clearly see all of the facial features upclose so you have better placement and sizing.

But seeing as how you'll get emotional and bitchy if I just left the above post and nothing else, here (censored):

Brian Christopher: Needs face skin changed to #8, decrease width of eyes, decrease both width of nose and nostrils, mouth needs to be thinned up more and needs the "lip makeup" changed to 2 and the color 13, 144, 200, cheek size needs to decrease, while. x-axis should be about 30, Head needs to be taller and jaw needs to be shortened and widened and outline brought in more, change eyebrows to 12

Scotty 2 Hotty: Does indeed look like Jarrett right now with different mustache. Nose needs to be thinner, eyes need to be shortened and widened and need to be brought closer together, change face skin to 12, Thin the nostrils, thicken the mouth, bring jaw outline in and the upperline down more.

Rikishi looks fine, just use the default lips instead of what you got.

There, wanna bitch and whine about that?

Life BME said, get better ref pics. Get bigger ones so you able to clearly see all of the facial features upclose so you have better placement and sizing.

But seeing as how you'll get emotional and bitchy if I just left the above post and nothing else, here (censored):

Brian Christopher: Needs face skin changed to #8, decrease width of eyes, decrease both width of nose and nostrils, mouth needs to be thinned up more and needs the "lip makeup" changed to 2 and the color 13, 144, 200, cheek size needs to decrease, while. x-axis should be about 30, Head needs to be taller and jaw needs to be shortened and widened and outline brought in more, change eyebrows to 12

Scotty 2 Hotty: Does indeed look like Jarrett right now with different mustache. Nose needs to be thinner, eyes need to be shortened and widened and need to be brought closer together, change face skin to 12, Thin the nostrils, thicken the mouth, bring jaw outline in and the upperline down more.

If I couldn't handle criticism, posting is the last thing I would do. What I can't handle is stupidity. If you give me nothing more than a vague response like "your caws are terrible, or get better ref pics", when clearly I have several pics of his face, you're not contributing to the production of anything, but rather wasting your and my time by posting something that says nothing at all.

There's a feature that comes with every computer that allows you to enlarge pretty much the majority of pictures online so you can see the boogers in their noses. The reference pictures are not the issue.

I understand how difficult it can be to fruitlessly type degrading comments in regard to my attitudes in response to me chopping down, your vague, useless, mildly retarded, replies, but if you could stay on topic and deliver the constructive criticism only and keep your wise-ass remarks to a minimum, it would do your response some justice.

Onto what you're actually supposed to be here doing: Face skin change, noted, eye width, wont change. The ref pic I gave doesn't emphasize eye structure much, but I have a close up mug shot and aside from the fact his eyes appear to be blue in the picture (I didn't make them blue), the eyes are fine. Nose reduction, noted, everything else except widening of the jaw will be noted.

Scotty: Lol, I can see the Jarrett reference. Nose reduction noted, when you say shortened, you don't mean closed do you? Making them wider, I'd disagree with, as his eyes aren't wide, Everything else except the mouth, noted, thank you once again.

If I couldn't handle criticism, posting is the last thing I would do. What I can't handle is stupidity. If you give me nothing more than a vague response like "your caws are terrible, or get better ref pics", when clearly I have several pics of his face, you're not contributing to the production of anything, but rather wasting your and my time by posting something that says nothing at all.

There's a feature that comes with every computer that allows you to enlarge pretty much the majority of pictures online so you can see the boogers in their noses. The reference pictures are not the issue.

I understand how difficult it can be to fruitlessly type degrading comments in regard to my attitudes in response to me chopping down, your vague, useless, mildly retarded, replies, but if you could stay on topic and deliver the constructive criticism only and keep your wise-ass remarks to a minimum, it would do your response some justice.

Onto what you're actually supposed to be here doing: Face skin change, noted, eye width, wont change. The ref pic I gave doesn't emphasize eye structure much, but I have a close up mug shot and aside from the fact his eyes appear to be blue in the picture (I didn't make them blue), the eyes are fine. Nose reduction, noted, everything else except widening of the jaw will be noted.

Scotty: Lol, I can see the Jarrett reference. Nose reduction noted, when you say shortened, you don't mean closed do you? Making them wider, I'd disagree with, as his eyes aren't wide, Everything else except the mouth, noted, thank you once again.

First of all, no you can't or you wouldn't snap at everyone regardless of what they type, even myself later on in that post, you still refuse to do some of the stuff I suggested, so unless you wanna start having people WANNA actually comment and help, be open to anything and everything. Don't make excuses, shut up and make the change. If it works, then YAY! (picture gif of Jericho clapping sarcastically here). If not, then you can always change it back, so yeah, I agree, it was fruitless to even type anything I guess? It sure feels that way. You got a poor attitude about this site. Not every criticism is a personal attack on you so no need to so defensive. If someone just posts "man that caw sucks", it don't mean they are just trolling, more than likely, they know its bad, but don't have suggestions yet, like me, on your "divas" topic. Yeah, you can enlarge any picture, buts its like the saying goes "anyone can polish a turd, but its still a turd". That why bigger pics help, so when you do enlarge them, they stay nice and clear.

I guess, if it helps, if you can find either a real good morph of Jerry Lawler's face, or a good ref pic of him, work from that aswell, as it is his son, so they share similar facial structure. Once again, I still think the eyes need changing, its throwing off your whole face to me. I guess if you either post the other ref pic you worked from, or atleast tried my suggestion, then posted a side by side of them, I could judge better. See what I mean with ref pics now?

On Scotty, I mean the actual height of the eyes, how big up and down they are. Yes, closed, but not completely, I'd say another 10 off would do it. I'd also introduce some aging in his skintone as well. Helps that skin tone or any skin tone for that matter to look more realistic. Don't go past 20 though. If you wont change the mouth than atleast change the lips back to the first choice. It looks way too thin comparatively.

Now, see how easy that was, when this could have been avoided had you just waited for my suggestions before ranting?

Your welcome btw.

First of all, no you can't or you wouldn't snap at everyone regardless of what they type, even myself later on in that post, you still refuse to do some of the stuff I suggested, so unless you wanna start having people WANNA actually comment and help, be open to anything and everything. Don't make excuses, shut up and make the change. If it works, then YAY! (picture gif of Jericho clapping sarcastically here). If not, then you can always change it back, so yeah, I agree, it was fruitless to even type anything I guess? It sure feels that way. You got a poor attitude about this site. Not every criticism is a personal attack on you so no need to so defensive. If someone just posts "man that caw sucks", it don't mean they are just trolling, more than likely, they know its bad, but don't have suggestions yet, like me, on your "divas" topic. Yeah, you can enlarge any picture, buts its like the saying goes "anyone can polish a turd, but its still a turd". That why bigger pics help, so when you do enlarge them, they stay nice and clear.

I guess, if it helps, if you can find either a real good morph of Jerry Lawler's face, or a good ref pic of him, work from that aswell, as it is his son, so they share similar facial structure. Once again, I still think the eyes need changing, its throwing off your whole face to me. I guess if you either post the other ref pic you worked from, or atleast tried my suggestion, then posted a side by side of them, I could judge better. See what I mean with ref pics now?

On Scotty, I mean the actual height of the eyes, how big up and down they are. Yes, closed, but not completely, I'd say another 10 off would do it. I'd also introduce some aging in his skintone as well. Helps that skin tone or any skin tone for that matter to look more realistic. Don't go past 20 though. If you wont change the mouth than atleast change the lips back to the first choice. It looks way too thin comparatively.

Now, see how easy that was, when this could have been avoided had you just waited for my suggestions before ranting?

Your welcome btw.

Once again, you fail to generate a coherent argument for the sake of TRYING (keyword) to argue with me. Please note: You just contradicted yourself. Being open to constructive criticism basically says, I'm open to embrace other peoples ideas. If I am capable of doing that (which I did AS YOU EVEN STATED), then I am in fact capable of accepting criticism. What's in question is "Am I incapable of dealing with half-witted responses that aren't conducive to bettering anything?". The answer to such a question would likely be maybe.

Based on any other logic you have, you basically consider a response to be "snapping". I've made several posts thanking people for their suggestions and accepting their criticism and suggestions. Is that "snapping"? No, it most certaintly is not. I'll tell you what the issue is, you feel like I attacked or "snapped" on you, so you're once again projecting your own emotions and insecurities onto the world, rather than saying "You did this to ME". Just because you SUGGEST something, it does not make what you suggest an accurate suggestion, hence why I gave reason for denying SOME of your decisions. So, I won't "Shut Up and embrace" portions of what you present if I don't agree with it. Once again, there's that projection thing! Whether you think you're more relevant than you are or not, I assure you, you're NOT THIS SITE. You are one person.

When you make statements regarding my personal character, you are indeed attempting to attack me. So, the responses you get, especially based on the vague ones you present, are warranted. If someone comes to a topic and basically does nothing but exhibit behavior(s) that elicits a negative connotation, THEY ARE TROLLING. Your definitions may have been a bit misconstrued somewhere in that language conversion, as it appears English isn't your first.

As far as the caws go, I will edit them and post the refs/updates tomorrow.

Lastly, no matter how you want to word it, there is no logic backing your trolling. This could have all been avoided if you chose not to do such in the first place. I wont take the blame for your incompetence. If you had nothing constructive to say at the moment, you should have simply left and come back later with what you have to say now. Once again, thank you for your suggestions and have a nice day.

Your welcome btw.

Once again, you fail to generate a coherent argument for the sake of TRYING (keyword) to argue with me. Please note: You just contradicted yourself. Being open to constructive criticism basically says, I'm open to embrace other peoples ideas. If I am capable of doing that (which I did AS YOU EVEN STATED), then I am in fact capable of accepting criticism. What's in question is "Am I incapable of dealing with half-witted responses that aren't conducive to bettering anything?". The answer to such a question would likely be maybe.

Based on any other logic you have, you basically consider a response to be "snapping". I've made several posts thanking people for their suggestions and accepting their criticism and suggestions. Is that "snapping"? No, it most certaintly is not. I'll tell you what the issue is, you feel like I attacked or "snapped" on you, so you're once again projecting your own emotions and insecurities onto the world, rather than saying "You did this to ME". Just because you SUGGEST something, it does not make what you suggest an accurate suggestion, hence why I gave reason for denying SOME of your decisions. So, I won't "Shut Up and embrace" portions of what you present if I don't agree with it. Once again, there's that projection thing! Whether you think you're more relevant than you are or not, I assure you, you're NOT THIS SITE. You are one person.

When you make statements regarding my personal character, you are indeed attempting to attack me. So, the responses you get, especially based on the vague ones you present, are warranted. If someone comes to a topic and basically does nothing but exhibit behavior(s) that elicits a negative connotation, THEY ARE TROLLING. Your definitions may have been a bit misconstrued somewhere in that language conversion, as it appears English isn't your first.

Lastly, no matter how you want to word it, there is no logic backing your trolling. This could have all been avoided if you chose not to do such in the first place. I wont take the blame for your incompetence. If you had nothing constructive to say at the moment, you should have simply left and come back later with what you have to say now. Once again, thank you for your suggestions and have a nice day.

Trolling? I've been here 5 years longer than you!lol Besides, I don't troll, I gave an honest opinion of which you couldn't handle, so you chose to bitch and moan about it, 'cause I didn't offer any opinion at the time, because I couldn't think of any then. Look at my post count buddy, ready my posts, threads, I'm no troll. In fact, look at my topic, "Where, Oh Where Are My Ice Cream Bars" in this same section. Secondly, I don't contradict myself, if it looks like I do, its because you make it look that way with your posts. Look at all I suggested. You flat out refuse to change half of anything, and the other half is "noted". WTF kinda response it that? You're either gonna take the advice and change it or not. Not much thought to put into it to "note" it. I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to help you, yet you keep playing armchair psychiatrist with the BS you spew. Not not even trying to attack you, I'm just saying quit with the defensive, tough guy attitude and stop taking comments that don't give you points to fix on a caw as people attacking you personally. I'm no site, I'm not anything other than someone trying to help YOU.

I'm not gonna go on about this (I Already have more than I needed too), this is not the place to this. You got a legit problem with anything I said, PM me so I can say what I'd like. I'm not gonna get warned for having a stupid argument with you.

Your welcome btw.

Trolling? I've been here 5 years longer than you!lol Besides, I don't troll, I gave an honest opinion of which you couldn't handle, so you chose to bitch and moan about it, 'cause I didn't offer any opinion at the time, because I couldn't think of any then. Look at my post count buddy, ready my posts, threads, I'm no troll. In fact, look at my topic, "Where, Oh Where Are My Ice Cream Bars" in this same section. Secondly, I don't contradict myself, if it looks like I do, its because you make it look that way with your posts. Look at all I suggested. You flat out refuse to change half of anything, and the other half is "noted". WTF kinda response it that? You're either gonna take the advice and change it or not. Not much thought to put into it to "note" it. I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to help you, yet you keep playing armchair psychiatrist with the BS you spew. Not not even trying to attack you, I'm just saying quit with the defensive, tough guy attitude and stop taking comments that don't give you points to fix on a caw as people attacking you personally. I'm no site, I'm not anything other than someone trying to help YOU.

I'm not gonna go on about this (I Already have more than I needed too), this is not the place to this. You got a legit problem with anything I said, PM me so I can say what I'd like. I'm not gonna get warned for having a stupid argument with you.

You've been here since November of 2006, I've been here since HCTP was around. Because I have a different name, it does not indicate you've been here longer. More to the point, that statement is irrelevant because no matter how long you've been here, it does mean you're incapable of being a troll. A track record does not omit your blatant stupidity. You came in the topic with a narrow minded view, which suggested nothing at all. In my response to your idiocy, I made note of it. Because you clearly don't know what a contradiction is, you try to make the distinction between your incompetence and some ignorance you claim I have. YOU made the accusation that I wasn't open to criticism and others views and at the same time claimed that I WAS in fact open to views and opinions. I don't know who's teaching you kids, but that is not a figment of my imagination, that's a contradiction, you idiot. I refused to do half of it? Really? So, now, not only are you incapable of writing and interpreting English, but you're clearly failing math too. The word noted, in case you're also too dimwitted to know, means that I've taken down what you've said to be reviewed upon my editing of the work. So, you're mad because I didn't use the words you like? OR could it be, you're upset because after each and every turn, I constantly point out what a dumbass troll you are and it upsets you to the extent you've been engulfed by your own ignorance? I'd say the latter is most probable.

As far as this "argument" goes, it's become stupid because you introduced such an aspect into it. You brought this on yourself with your continuance to try and get the last word when your rebuttal has already been cut down and disproven. You're offended and you want to validate the fact you're not this and you're not that, but you continue to show otherwise. Your purpose here is to provide constructive criticism. That is all. You're not here to try and argue with me. Hell, YOU CAN'T argue with me because you have no solid argument anyway. Once again, I say thank you and have a nice day, son.

Archived