"Over 70 unique names for groups/stables that announcers will use....."

WVIP

http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=12579

Do you think they'll be REAL group/stable names from the past like NWO, D-Generation X etc. or lame generic names such as "The Zombies"?

Actually, with the article using "unique" to describe them, I'd go for the lame-name option. :fedup:

Was confirmed some time ago that there are call names of real stables & tag teams from the past, including: Road Warriors, nWo, DX, etc.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/silverdome/index.php?PHPSESSID=e0e1fb7acd75989789fe37bacac51135&topic=2960.msg38833#msg38833

Wish we could get someone to show us a listing of the 70 names.....(like they have for the individual names)

Maybe you have to assign the wrestlers to a stable to have the name (that is why the one entrance video of Hawk and Animal doesn't have them listed as "the Legion of Doom" or "the Road Warriors")

Would be pretty neat IF they have names that are obviously just re-mixed for comics&movies plus other wrestling groups like..

Comics&Movies:

Justice League-Justice Team

The Avengers-The Heroes/The Vigilantes

X Men-The Mutants(which was the original pitch name)

Thor-Gods/Asgardians(Asgard is already a location for caws)

Ghost Busters-Ghost Finders/Ghost Destroyers

The Terminator-The Cyborgs/The Eskoskeletons

The Expendables

Star Wars-Jedi/Padawans/Sith Lords/Dark Siders

PLOTA-The Apes

Universal Soldiers-Unisols/Universal Soldiers

Other Wrestling groups:

Team Canada

Triple X

LAX-Latin America

America's Most Wanted

VKM-Voodoo Mafia

Main Event Mafia-Main Event Gang/Main Event Mob

World Elite-United Nations

Beer Money-Money&Beer/Beer Cash

MCMC-Machine Guns

Team 3D-3D

Fourtune-Fortune

Kings of Wrestling-Kings of Wrestling/Kings of the Rings

WGTT-World's Greatest Team

The Foreign Legion

Psycho Circus

Wish we could get someone to show us a listing of the 70 names.....(like they have for the individual names)

Maybe you have to assign the wrestlers to a stable to have the name (that is why the one entrance video of Hawk and Animal doesn't have them listed as "the Legion of Doom" or "the Road Warriors")

Yes, the stable would have to be named as such in order for the nameplate to read 'Legion of Doom'. As far as the call names...that's a new one on me, so I don't know how that works.

Nice post and great article.. I been putting together my tagteams over last few days pairing up the leftovers as well into a The Unwanted faction which so far actually looks like could be pretty fun.. think Job Squad full of characters who dont really fit with anyone else or each other.

Looking forward to see the real team name list and hope someone can get there hands on a copy of the names soon so we can all get planning with enough time to spare.

I must have missed when it was confirmed before. That is such awesome news. I love the idea of group call names. I think it might be a mixture of both real and original call names. I just hope some of them arent too silly.

Archived