Plans for ____

DovePunch

A Caws.ws person said "There are too many of these topics already and i can see it quickly getting out of hand.. someone just make a Topic for people to post their plans for the roster or make a "Plans for ____" Topic, maybe you could use it like a post game, where the first poster lists a playable wrestler then the next poster says what he will do with that person and lists a wrestler for the next poster and so on."

So what would you do with Yoshi Tatsu? I think i may keep him as a jobber on SD for a while until he jumps over to GWA (Global Wrestling Action) and forms a stable with ex Jobbers from WWE and dominates that show.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mason Ryan may be a body guard in some sort of stable but then turn on them when he doesn't get fair shots.

Vader won't be used may come back and feud with another legend like Arn Arnderson or summin in the two months leading to manina

Next Superstar - Chavo

I was actually considering making a complaint thread about it cause it's just stupid seeing the amount of "Plans For Whoever" threads around. I know we don't have info on the game but come on. Plus it's useless for me since I have plans on removing all the WWE people anyway and never using them first chance I get but you can't even avoid this ridiculous amount of threads for each person in the game.

What next, "Plans For Tony Chimel"?

I was actually considering making a complaint thread about it cause it's just stupid seeing the amount of "Plans For Whoever" threads around. I know we don't have info on the game but come on. Plus it's useless for me since I have plans on removing all the WWE people anyway and never using them first chance I get but you can't even avoid this ridiculous amount of threads for each person in the game.

What next, "Plans For Tony Chimel"?

If you are removing everyone on the roster, then this thread isn't any use to you, but its fun for other people.

Have him form a Mexican Stable with Rey, Sin Cara, Del Rio and Eddie Guerrero and have them feud with a U.K Stable made up of Sheamus, Regal Mason Ryan, McIntyre and Barrett for control of WWE.

Next Superstar: Drew McIntyre

Dominate WCW, moving on to RAW to win the WWE Title from Cena.

Next: John Cena (this should be interesting ;) )

Have him form a Mexican Stable with Rey, Sin Cara, Del Rio and Eddie Guerrero and have them feud with a U.K Stable made up of Sheamus, Regal Mason Ryan, McIntyre and Barrett for control of WWE.

Next Superstar: Drew McIntyre

Dominate WCW, moving on to RAW to win the WWE Title from Cena.

Next: John Cena (this should be interesting ;) )

I'll use him to "build up" some mid card talent or my ROH caws.

Next: Ted DiBiase

Heath Slater: I'm thinking of reforming Nexus or The Corre so I guess he'd go into one of those stables. May push him in the midcard

Edit:

Kofi Kingston, heel turn and push him in the mainevent. I want to experiment with him as a heel

Next: Justin Gabriel

Ziggler will have a year long Intercontinental championship reign but he constantly gets screwed out of the WWE championship. He'll eventually win the rumble and win at wrestlemania unifing the Intercontinental and WWE championship.

CM Punk (I'll honestly be surprised if I don't see: "Punk wins all the titles and brings prestige back to the championships.)

Ziggler will have a year long Intercontinental championship reign but he constantly gets screwed out of the WWE championship. He'll eventually win the rumble and win at wrestlemania unifing the Intercontinental and WWE championship.

CM Punk (I'll honestly be surprised if I don't see: "Punk wins all the titles and brings prestige back to the championships.)

Main Face of the New WCW brand.

Wade Barrett

Archived