The Darrius Kydes

KamakazeXIII

I like the attires a lot. Never been a fan of the custom skin tones though personally. Seems like the caws are covered in silly putty. But not much choice since custom tones are out so yea. Nice job.

You guys should really stop with the costum skin tone, it makes all of you look like Nic lol

The problem isn't others looking like Virtue. The problem with anyone doing that, including Virtue, it makes their caw look like an action figure/Ken Doll. To each their own, but that is how I see it.

I find that logo skin tone trick only looks good when dealing with masked wrestlers. Once you start covering the face with it, that is when it really starts to look plastic.

Next year, with transparency, it might look bearable. But committing to 25+ layers just to get the right skin tone is just too much.

It is a shame though that CAW Mode has become a little racist. Hell... it even sucks when you just want a white guy with a proper tan.

I dont get why so many people have a problem with his caw,he only did the next logical step when you look at the caws over the last year.

Instead of doing what most people do,copying the basics of most caws he directly used a caw from somebody else as base.

Talk about "originality",when i look at 80% of the caws all i see is:

-Body full of paint tool tattoos

-Attire completley full of bright colorfull paint tools designs

-Every caw has Kickpads

-Entrance songs are hip-hop or metal

-Cm punk,mvp,triple h,randy orton entrance moves

-Hiroshi tanahashis sling blade as signature or finisher

-kofi kingstons leg drop

-RKO as finisher

so tell me how many of you has a caw that has at least two of those things i said???

But go on point your fingers at Darrius Kydes :)

I speak for myself and perhaps for a few people out here, either copying the basics of most CAWs or use someone else's CAW as a reference is not being original. Being original is about making a CAW that stands from the others, that could be a legit wrestler, not a guy with a bunch of random logos claiming it to be "the shit".

We all use the same game, so it's hard to be different from the others. That's where you see if you can actually make original CAWs or not.

There are no standards for originality, just be yourself and don't rip-off other people's work/ideas.

I dont get why so many people have a problem with his caw,he only did the next logical step when you look at the caws over the last year.

Instead of doing what most people do,copying the basics of most caws he directly used a caw from somebody else as base.

-Body full of paint tool tattoos (Most people who make CAWs don't know how to use the PT effectively, and they damn sure don't try to make PT tattoos)

-Attire completley full of bright colorfull paint tools designs (Most people who make CAWs don't know how to use the PT effectively, and most of them use designs.)

-Every caw has Kickpads (You obviously don't know what kickpads are, you can't have kickpads on the game...)

-Entrance songs are hip-hop or metal (So what are we supposed to use, country music? Should I have some Muddy Waters song as my entrance music?)

-Cm punk,mvp,triple h,randy orton entrance moves (Most caws actually don't really use these anymore, tbh)

-Hiroshi tanahashis sling blade as signature or finisher (No one really uses that but Nic, and Da Shout Out and the Sling Blade look a lot different.)

-kofi kingstons leg drop (No one really uses this either)

-RKO as finisher (^^^^^^^)

so tell me how many of you has a caw that has at least two of those things i said???

Also, kinda funny when you say using someone else's caw as a base for your own is original... nice logic there, sike.

-Body full of paint tool tattoos (Most people who make CAWs don't know how to use the PT effectively, and they damn sure don't try to make PT tattoos)

-Attire completley full of bright colorfull paint tools designs (Most people who make CAWs don't know how to use the PT effectively, and most of them use designs.)

-Every caw has Kickpads (You obviously don't know what kickpads are, you can't have kickpads on the game...)

-Entrance songs are hip-hop or metal (So what are we supposed to use, country music? Should I have some Muddy Waters song as my entrance music?)

-Cm punk,mvp,triple h,randy orton entrance moves (Most caws actually don't really use these anymore, tbh)

-Hiroshi tanahashis sling blade as signature or finisher (No one really uses that but Nic, and Da Shout Out and the Sling Blade look a lot different.)

Also, kinda funny when you say using someone else's caw as a base for your own is original... nice logic there, sike.

That was sarcasm.

Im not sure if you mean all that serious or if you just make fun of me but anyway,im also not sure if you even saw any videos ect of smackdown vs raw 2011 after your kickpad comment im not sure(there are kickpads in the game.

Im just saying what i saw over the last months,before watching that video i didnt realized the things above but after watching it more and more times i saw all that stuff.

BTW: I dont approve caw "stealing" in any form!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwl9018HwJI

I think my caws are all pretty original, and competently paint tooled, as are a lot of people's caws. Move wise, you described the masses online, not the inhabitants of this forum. So, your theory is in the gutter somewhat already.

This caws does look like a bit of a knock off, but that doesn't make it bad, just a bit unoriginal. Some may consider that an homage.

That was sarcasm.

Im not sure if you mean all that serious or if you just make fun of me but anyway,im also not sure if you even saw any videos ect of smackdown vs raw 2011 after your kickpad comment im not sure(there are kickpads in the game.

Im just saying what i saw over the last months,before watching that video i didnt realized the things above but after watching it more and more times i saw all that stuff.

kickpad004.jpg

No, Kickpads are not in the game. Kickpads are an accessory to the boot that a wrestler wears, they aren't in the game. You can make a design that LOOKS like you have Kickpads, but you can't have ACTUAL kickpads.

& Watching videos and playing people in svr are two different things. Do you realize how many people play svr? Do you realize that most of them don't have an online presence? So judging by that one video, which is what I assume you're doing, doesn't help your argument right here sir. That video doesn't account for 80% of CAW Makers, not even 20% most likely.

-Body full of paint tool tattoosSquares/Circles

-Attire completley full of bright colorfull paint tools designs

-Every caw has Kickpads

-Entrance songs are hip-hop or metal

-Cm punk,mvp,triple h,randy orton entrance moves

-Hiroshi tanahashis sling blade as signature or finisher

-kofi kingstons leg drop

-RKO as finisher

Fixed.

Win.

That was sarcasm.

kickpad004.jpg

No, Kickpads are not in the game. Kickpads are an accessory to the boot that a wrestler wears, they aren't in the game. You can make a design that LOOKS like you have Kickpads, but you can't have ACTUAL kickpads.

& Watching videos and playing people in svr are two different things. Do you realize how many people play svr? Do you realize that most of them don't have an online presence? So judging by that one video, which is what I assume you're doing, doesn't help your argument right here sir. That video doesn't account for 80% of CAW Makers, not even 20% most likely.

I was sure that in the last games kickpads were in the game seems like i was wrong(maybe i meant shinpads?) but anyway,i can only judge what i see in videos and there i see the things i said.

That video wasnt the only one,i watched many other videos that had wrestlers with the same kind of style.I just wanted to say what was on my mind for quite a while,i dont wanna say those caws are bad or that people should stop making them like that,i just wanted to get that of my chest.

No hard feelings!

Archived