Concerning 2010.

I didnt know were to ask been there is no general chat board for 2010.

I am thinking of getting this game and just looking for an answer.

Hopefully from someone who plays it and owns it.

2010 looks like it would be a fun game to have and to play.

My only concern is hearing about 2010 haveing glitches.

Rumors from people who are normally upset with the world.

I just want to hear from someone who plays and owns it if it is true that it has a lot of glitches before I buy it.

Thank you.

inb4close :hqhq:

---------------------------

Wait for WWE 12 :cool:

Not everyone has 60 bucks to throw out for new games. That is probably why he wants to get 2010.

from now till nov 22 just save thats how i use 2 doit and sell old games

Still play 10'. SvR 2011 was/is full of glitches including one that wiped out my entire save for the game and now I can't play it with that profile, not to mention the AI is terrible. If you want 2-3 minute matches get All-Stars instead, at least the AI gives you a fight in that game. The only thing about 2010 I didn't like is the lack of legends and the horrible graphics, SvR 07 looks much better than this game.

I'd suggest that you wait til you can afford WWE'12. You could pick it up cheaper pre-owned after a month or two and from the looks of it be rewarded with a lot more quality. I suppose you could get SvR 10 as a stop gap.

Me getting Smackdown VS Raw 2010 is my own Buisiness and just so you know yes I do work for a living.

And also just so you know, you would be suprised at how many people out there Still play 2010.

And needless to say I did get it.

And the reason is I did get My answer.

But on another game site were everyone is not a D-I-C-K!

Have a nice day.:)

Me getting Smackdown VS Raw 2010 is my own Buisiness and just so you know yes I do work for a living.

And also just so you know, you would be suprised at how many people out there Still play 2010.

And needless to say I did get it.

And the reason is I did get My answer.

But on another game site were everyone is not a D-I-C-K!

Have a nice day.:)

You would of gotten your answer here if you would of posted it in the right section.

Archived