WM 27 Arena

jubjubcat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stage looks great, but just like always the one size fits all arena really hurts it. This is supposed to be the Georgia Dome, but it looks like just another generic arena with a very elaborate stage. Oh well.

I remember someone saying that they can't use the Georgia Dome (or other stadiums) in the game because EA has the license for it for games... really don't know if that's true but I just remember someone saying that. But it's good to see Yukes/THQ working with what they can and making the Wrestlemania 27 arena look as different as possible from the others.

Looks good! Also just noticed in other Brock vid that you can break the announce table with a power move!

Yeah, That Wrestlemania 27 Arena looks awesome ! :cool:

But speaking of Announcer Tables, it bothers me that there is only One. :(

At Wrestlemania there are always Two 1 Table for Spanish Announcers and the Other for the American Announcers.

Last Year we had always Two Announcer Tables per Arena, but why did we only got One Announcer Table per Arena this Year ? :huh:

Looks like we're gonna have to find another way into the crowd. >:(

I wanna see the other "Big 4" PPV arenas as usually wrestle at those the most. This does look great and I can see the predator tech. did it a lot of justice.

I am looking forward to seeing the Bragging Rights arena, hopefully the ropes are correct this year.

55o7fc.jpg

there not unfortuantly.

The stage looks great, but just like always the one size fits all arena really hurts it. This is supposed to be the Georgia Dome, but it looks like just another generic arena with a very elaborate stage. Oh well.

I remember someone saying that they can't use the Georgia Dome (or other stadiums) in the game because EA has the license for it for games... really don't know if that's true but I just remember someone saying that. But it's good to see Yukes/THQ working with what they can and making the Wrestlemania 27 arena look as different as possible from the others.

I'm pretty sure stadiums can be licensed to more than one game or company. 2K and EA made rival games with the same arenas. That's just my thoughts on it though

Archived