WM 27 Arena

jubjubcat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if the ramp will be longer. Isn't the purpose of making every ramp the same size, is for the entrances. Are we going to see extra motions for the Wrestlemania ramp?? Looks do decieve. They can't add a huge ramp just to one arena and have the same entrance motion walk down it. However, the arena looks fantastic.

I'm not sure if the ramp will be longer. Isn't the purpose of making every ramp the same size, is for the entrances. Are we going to see extra motions for the Wrestlemania ramp?? Looks do decieve. They can't add a huge ramp just to one arena and have the same entrance motion walk down it. However, the arena looks fantastic.

Im just glad they added the wm 27 graphic to it and made it wider.

The ropes textures this year looks awesome really ,last years arenas have white colours looks like grey, i wan´t alt. version of RAW Ring with red roped the RAW with white is f :censored: ing PG

Yeah, because PG causes ring rope colours to change....facepalm.gif

Looks good! Also just noticed in other Brock vid that you can break the announce table with a power move!

Yeah, That Wrestlemania 27 Arena looks awesome ! :cool:

But speaking of Announcer Tables, it bothers me that there is only One. :(

At Wrestlemania there are always Two 1 Table for Spanish Announcers and the Other for the American Announcers.

Last Year we had always Two Announcer Tables per Arena, but why did we only got One Announcer Table per Arena this Year ? :huh:

Agreed. The arena looks really good, but I don't know why people think the ramp is going to be bigger.

Personally, I'd prefer more accurate arenas and less accurate entrances. I think they could get away with making to-scale arenas without adding new entrance motions. They could just use the motions that they already have. I wouldn't want to watch wrestlers walk down a super long ramp anyways. But if they just used the same animations, a lot of people would probably complain that the entrances look too unrealistic or that the wrestlers appear to be "teleporting down the ramp". I really wouldn't mind though. I think they need to implement different sizes of arenas and different crowd atmospheres. It'd add a whole new dimension to the game that we've never seen.

Archived