Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jubjubcat

WM 27 Arena

So in the Brock Lesnar finisher video, We can see the Wrestlemania 27 stage now i dont know if it is just me but it seems like THQ did a fantastic job on the stage this year.

ORN06.jpg

as you see they got the correct ramp from wrestlmania instead of using a generic ramp, and it has really good atmosphere.

iPdzu.jpg

Also they have the four screens above the arena, instead of in the past Svr's they just used the standard screen above the ring.

All in all THQ did a absoloutly fantastic job on this years wrestlemania stage.

The ropes textures this year looks awesome really ,last years arenas have white colours looks like grey, i wan´t alt. version of RAW Ring with red roped the RAW with white is f :censored: ing PG

Let's just hope that these looks don't deceive us.

It could look really big right now, but once we see an entrance the superstar's size compared to the stage could be way off. Making the stage smaller than it really is.

It looks great. I think they said the cube thing that comes down over the ring was in too. If only they could get the size of the WM arenas more like the ones in LoWM.

I wanna see the other "Big 4" PPV arenas as usually wrestle at those the most. This does look great and I can see the predator tech. did it a lot of justice.

I wanna see the other "Big 4" PPV arenas as usually wrestle at those the most. This does look great and I can see the predator tech. did it a lot of justice.

What are the Big 4 ppv arenas?

What are the Big 4 ppv arenas?

Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, Summerslam & Survivor Series.

They really did a great job this year with the arenas, and the whole feel of a wrestler's entrance on WWE with the complete trons.

On a side note, currently LOLing at Austin getting squashed in the video.

Good arena! I knew not to expect it to be scaled correctly , but the ramp and above the ring is authentic. Entrances will be cool on this stage (and the Over The Limit stage too).