Crotch Blur??

MoneyMassacare

1. 1. Which Console?

• X-Box 360
    • PS3
    • Wii

Okay so I'm actually making some CAWS for SvR 2010 I dug it up last night in the pit I call a Room. Well The crotch blur is so bad, I need a way around it Please if you know anyone, or anything, or anyway around this I beg of you please help me. I'm desperate and will be so greatful if you can please give me the Crotch Blur Bypass for SvR 2010

Thnx,

Money

I don't think you need a poll to get an answer here, there is simply no known reason around it for 2010. This game had the worst crotch blur in the history of crotch blurs, you're just gonna have to put whatever logo went there on the sides I'm afraid.

Yeah well I heard a guy (Greg) on IGN posted a way with a certain two trunks will let u get around it and I don't know what two they are so I was hoping someone knew

I don't think you need a poll to get an answer here, there is simply no known reason around it for 2010. This game had the worst crotch blur in the history of crotch blurs, you're just gonna have to put whatever logo went there on the sides I'm afraid.

Yeah well I heard a guy (Greg) on IGN posted a way with a certain two trunks will let u get around it and I don't know what two they are so I was hoping someone knew

Never heard of Greg or this glitch. I guess you can always try every combination there is. If there are about 30 trunks then you'd have to multiply that by 30 to get 900 different combinations, I'm not that good at math so maybe I'm wrong but good luck to you and let us know if you find anything.

Never heard of Greg or this glitch. I guess you can always try every combination there is. If there are about 30 trunks then you'd have to multiply that by 30 to get 900 different combinations, I'm not that good at math so maybe I'm wrong but good luck to you and let us know if you find anything.

Yeah but in that sentence I was hoping someone knew, but if no one does I may just have to try all those combos which will be very time consuming, but hey thnx for the math lesson lol :lol:

This game had the biggest crotch blur known to man, most likely because they were afraid what kids might put there since it was the first year of being able to upload your own creations.

I was just playing SvR 07 and the crotch blur is extremely small, you could make Macho Man and put the 3 stars on his trunks without having to worry about the blur.

This game had the biggest crotch blur known to man, most likely because they were afraid what kids might put there since it was the first year of being able to upload your own creations.

I was just playing SvR 07 and the crotch blur is extremely small, you could make Macho Man and put the 3 stars on his trunks without having to worry about the blur.

Yeah if only they would've had that small of a blur on 2010 :(

Archived